mrd6 Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 haha typo that was meant to be two but yeah the constant pissing is not fun especially with three hour long lectures in 500 person class rooms... My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
nautical7 Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 Well I've been trying to follow the meal plan idea orionstang posted and started cutting out all junk food and sticking with low carb all day until I workout and eating more protein. Physically I kind of feel better eating healthier and it really hasn't been too hard to stick with, besides drinking enough water throughout the day. Only thing is I've really started focusing on doing full body workouts right now instead of hitting the weights really hard since I'm preparing for upcoming tests. I'll be going back to hitting the weights harder shortly, though. I really need to work on my chest though since it doesn't seem like I gain as much mass as quickly as everything else. And thanks again to orion for taking the time to type up the meal and tips and everyone else who contributes here.
OrionStang Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 I started my changed program yesterday. Lots more reps with less weight and less rest between sets. My legs are sore as fuck!!. Getting my level 6 installed today was no easy task, I can hardly walk. @blownengine, don't do anything strenuous until you see the doc. And make sure you tell him EVERYTHING you are taking. They need to know. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 well finally hit my plateau for bench. started at 135x1 beginning of December, just hit 185x2/3 friday, havent been able to get more than x2/3 for almost 2 weeks. gonna try to blast out of it. Traps, Tris, and DB press for a little. Anyone have a really good tri suggestion? I usually just do standing barbell triceps extensions as my only tricep. Im looking for anything besides dips basically that will really work it. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 well finally hit my plateau for bench. started at 135x1 beginning of December, just hit 185x2/3 friday, havent been able to get more than x2/3 for almost 2 weeks. gonna try to blast out of it. Traps, Tris, and DB press for a little. Anyone have a really good tri suggestion? I usually just do standing barbell triceps extensions as my only tricep. Im looking for anything besides dips basically that will really work it. Skullcrushers and close-grip bench for tri's. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 well finally hit my plateau for bench. started at 135x1 beginning of December, just hit 185x2/3 friday, havent been able to get more than x2/3 for almost 2 weeks. gonna try to blast out of it. Traps, Tris, and DB press for a little. Anyone have a really good tri suggestion? I usually just do standing barbell triceps extensions as my only tricep. Im looking for anything besides dips basically that will really work it. Skullcrushers and close-grip bench for tri's. Thanks bro, you got an idea for reps on the close grip bench? Light/more or heavy/less? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 well finally hit my plateau for bench. started at 135x1 beginning of December, just hit 185x2/3 friday, havent been able to get more than x2/3 for almost 2 weeks. gonna try to blast out of it. Traps, Tris, and DB press for a little. Anyone have a really good tri suggestion? I usually just do standing barbell triceps extensions as my only tricep. Im looking for anything besides dips basically that will really work it. Skullcrushers and close-grip bench for tri's. Thanks bro, you got an idea for reps on the close grip bench? Light/more or heavy/less? I do them real heavy for 5 reps. Skullcrushers, I choose a safer weight and do 8 reps. 3 sets of each for me. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 Update: Went to the gym this morning, although looking back I probably shouldn't have....The headache came back again. Not as bad this time. It happened on the very first set of my workout. I ate and had protein thirty minutes before, drank enough water, and was breathing fine. There is something else wrong here. Might be time for a doctor visit.....Did you say you were taking creatine regularly? If so its possible you may not be as hydrated as you think. Since creatine draws water to it wherever it is in the body, if you are not absorbing it well it may be dehydrating you. When I am on a loading cycle of creatine I drink close to 3 gallons of water a day and sometimes will still feel like i need more (im about 6 ft 200lbs). Just a thought, I hope you get this headache thing figured out! I started my changed program yesterday. Lots more reps with less weight and less rest between sets. My legs are sore as fuck!!. Getting my level 6 installed today was no easy task, I can hardly walk. @blownengine, don't do anything strenuous until you see the doc. And make sure you tell him EVERYTHING you are taking. They need to know. No that was only the second time I have EVER taken creatine. I ordered some protein from bodybuilding.com and they sent me a sample pack of C4 supplement. No more activity for me until I see a doc. I'm probably going to go to out on-campus clinic tomorrow and see where they can direct me considering I'm not from around here and don't know any doctors. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 well finally hit my plateau for bench. started at 135x1 beginning of December, just hit 185x2/3 friday, havent been able to get more than x2/3 for almost 2 weeks. gonna try to blast out of it. Traps, Tris, and DB press for a little. Anyone have a really good tri suggestion? I usually just do standing barbell triceps extensions as my only tricep. Im looking for anything besides dips basically that will really work it. Skullcrushers and close-grip bench for tri's. Thanks bro, you got an idea for reps on the close grip bench? Light/more or heavy/less? I do them real heavy for 5 reps. Skullcrushers, I choose a safer weight and do 8 reps. 3 sets of each for me. alright thanks man Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Bocaj Posted January 18, 2012 Report Posted January 18, 2012 A little motivational video. I really like the exercise at 3:51. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.