OrionStang Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Hey guys. Several pages ago I asked about my problem with not gaining weight. Well I have confirmed it was a lack of food intake, even though I felt like I was eating all day. I have tested 6 different daily caloric intake calculators based off my age, height, weight, % body fat, and amount of exercise. Those results showed that in order for me to NOT LOSE WEIGHT I need to take in 2600-3500 cal/day. So, my question is: What are some high calorie foods you eat during the day? I need to change my diet Thanks everyone! Almonds are good for snacks, lots of calories. Don't eat TOO much though, as they are mostly fat. Healthy fat but still fat. Avocados too. Eat a slice of sandwich cheese at every meal. Its a trick to add ~100 calories a meal without really noticing. If you don't portion your food, start. You also need to start studying the nutrient breakdown of random/all foods. For example, if you are eating a 4 oz chicken breast twice a day, you may need to bump it up to 6 or 8 oz a serving. Study, study, study. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Awhitewookie Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 Great advice stang, I really appreciate it. Its hard transitioning from cross country to bulk MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 16, 2012 Report Posted October 16, 2012 I'm very educated on anatomy, physiology, and nutrition. Thanks though. Damn! I never get to use my Anatomy anywhere................. Hey guys. Several pages ago I asked about my problem with not gaining weight. Well I have confirmed it was a lack of food intake, even though I felt like I was eating all day. I have tested 6 different daily caloric intake calculators based off my age, height, weight, % body fat, and amount of exercise. Those results showed that in order for me to NOT LOSE WEIGHT I need to take in 2600-3500 cal/day. So, my question is: What are some high calorie foods you eat during the day? I need to change my diet Thanks everyone! Hellll yyeaaa. Start pounding that In-N-Out............. Just kidding though. I gained quite a bit of weight along with the rest of my hockey team, we all started using Mass Fuzion http://vitasport.net/vitasport/products/muscle-building/mass-fuzion Its the only supplement I take anymore, but not as often because i don't need that weight anymore. Best before you go to sleep so your body has something to use while you sleep Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 A year ago this week, I tore my right pec. Kept going to the gym until February, obviously not benching. After that, I got out of it and just went to work out every once in a while. Did my first real chest workout in a year, and only did 185 for 4 sets of 8, incline machine press 3 sets of 10 at 225, dumbbell flys 45lbs for 4 sets of 10, and pec deck whole stack for 4 sets of 8. Finished off my tri's afterwards. I am sore as FUUUUUCCKK already. Quite humbling after having a 450lb bench one year ago. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 A year ago this week, I tore my right pec. Kept going to the gym until February, obviously not benching. After that, I got out of it and just went to work out every once in a while. Did my first real chest workout in a year, and only did 185 for 4 sets of 8, incline machine press 3 sets of 10 at 225, dumbbell flys 45lbs for 4 sets of 10, and pec deck whole stack for 4 sets of 8. Finished off my tri's afterwards. I am sore as FUUUUUCCKK already. Quite humbling after having a 450lb bench one year ago. Sucks to hear it man, and at a young age too. screw scar tissue for not being strong enough. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 My weights may be way smaller than they used to be, but it feels good to be back in there. And if I'm sore, that means I'm getting stronger already. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 My weights may be way smaller than they used to be, but it feels good to be back in there. And if I'm sore, that means I'm getting stronger already. Yea, but i'd still be pissed if I had a 450 bench at any point, and then not be able to do it again. just gonna have to work harder to get back to 450 I guess? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
blownengine Posted October 17, 2012 Report Posted October 17, 2012 You tore your pec and you still bench more then me. That's a real kick in the dick. haha 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 You tore your pec and you still bench more then me. That's a real kick in the dick. haha I also weigh twice as much as you LOL Pecs and tri's are sore as hell, but can't wait to hit my back hard tomorrow. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
MaliBOOM Posted October 18, 2012 Report Posted October 18, 2012 Some progress pics www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.