OrionStang Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 I'm doing deads in the morning finkster. I'll do a couple rack pulls for you. 700 ok? I read an interesting article today in the March issue of Muscular Development. Whey protein causes an insulin spike just as much as simple carbs post workout. What this means is, skip the sugary carbs post workout and add an extra scoop of whey to your shake. Many amino acids, present in whey protein supplements, are converted to glucose in the liver and released into the bloodstream causing the insulin spike. I hope you're taking milk thistle... and what you said is absolutely true, but complex carbs are still needed post workout...I like taking the post workout shake and eating a big ol' sammich. I agree with the complex carbs (roast beef on double-fiber whole wheat for me), but i'm talking about the 100 grams of sugar some people take with their post workout protein for the insulin spike, when its really not needed. I have a 50 gram whey shake before I leave the gym, and eat my sammy about half hour later. I'm gonna try that Hemo Superpump mixture. Sounds awesome. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 be prepared to spend the rest of the day dancing around your office...SOOO worth it. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
99GPGTX Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 rawr got 315 on decline up yesterday Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
OrionStang Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 be prepared to spend the rest of the day dancing around your office...SOOO worth it. Sweet! I don't work, so i'll be bouncing off the walls at home after the gym. rawr got 315 on decline up yesterday SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 dude, you're close...what gym do you use? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
btrango Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 Dont know if you guys have heard of Athletic Edge Nutrition but their Pre-Surge Unleashed is some good stuff. Its also in pill form but who wants to take 6-12 horse pills. They also have a good beta alanine supp. I saw pretty good gains with the pre-surge coupled with some on whey. Jumped from a 405 1 rep max bench to 465 1 rep in about a month period. Kenwood kdc-x794 Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials Jl J2-320.4 Sundown Audio Sae1200d 2 Sundown SA-12's D4 Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront Shuriken BT-60 inback Big3 All Knu Konceptz wire
finkster Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Congratz to my brotha Mike Jenkins...placed second at the Arnold a couple days ago...fucking BEAST... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
drewb53 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 SuperJay would you recommend the hemo rage black? I got money for my birthday today, and I want to try a different preworkout because that super pump max did absolutely nothing for me. I am looking at the hemo rage, what flavors have you tried and how were they? Orion, after taking that 10 serving bottle of Super Pump. I was not impressed at all, I did not feel a noticeable difference at all. I got the orange flavor, and it was so strong that I could hardly drink it. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Im going with the Hemo Rage and original Super Pump 250 mixed. 1 scoop of each 20 minutes before the gym should do it. According to Superjay. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 What flavor hemo rage are you taking? 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.