Superjay Posted April 7, 2011 Report Posted April 7, 2011 I usually do the ATG squats...you get more glut and hammy in the mix...you have to watch the shape of your spine when you do that, though Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
EclipseChris Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Wanted to post my progress pic somewhere. We need a health and fitness section on this site. Before After Thats about 6 months of 3-5 days a week at the gym, including 3-4 different diet and lift combinations. Still havn't found something i really like. But progress is progress. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Superjay Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 where are HER "after" pics? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
EclipseChris Posted April 11, 2011 Report Posted April 11, 2011 She is long gone. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
^_^ Gem132 Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 Does anybody have any experience with shoulder injuries ? i was at the gym last night doin incline dumbbell bench press and my shoulder gave way, i woke up this morning and i cannot move my arm away from my body without a sharp pain. any ideas on what i have done ? Edit : i agree with eclipsechris we do need a health and fitness section on this forum Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Superjay Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 yeah....don't do a goddamned thing with that shoulder for at least 2 weeks. you may have torn a rotator cuff. if it's still screaming at you in 2 weeks you need to see a Dr. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
^_^ Gem132 Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 yeah....don't do a goddamned thing with that shoulder for at least 2 weeks. you may have torn a rotator cuff. if it's still screaming at you in 2 weeks you need to see a Dr. Thanks for that man i will listen to your advice, guess its just treadmill, bike and elliptical for the next couple of weeks Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
nautical7 Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 Haven't posted here in awhile but in the past 2 months, maybe a little more, I've gained 10 lbs of muscle (from what I can tell, no fat gained anywhere) and shaved a bit more off my abs along with a stronger upper body and arms. This is all from just doing pt twice a week and no weightlifting at all. Lots of cardio as well. Figured I'd share since any type of gains for me are usually small and take several months and I was surprised since like I said it's only two days a week.
drewb53 Posted April 12, 2011 Report Posted April 12, 2011 I got my new best on flat bench it is not very impressive, but I am working my way up. Flat bench today was 135 1x5 145 1x3 then i got a spotter and did 155 1x3. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
finkster Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 OK this is my first day of carb cycling. Today is my high carb day. Here's breakfast. Roasted chicken....all white. about 30 grams worth of protein. Im using some Franks Red Hot to eat it easier. 3/4 cup blueberries mixed in 1/2 cup slow cooked traditional oatmeal. This is going to be even harder than my workouts because I love cereal and other unhealthy shit. I really hope for great results. Here is what I am following. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm I'll keep you guys posted. As for today's workout, QUADS, HAMS, AND CALVES Step Mill: 5 sets of 1 minute at level 20 with 1 minute rest between sets Giant Set: complete 3 sets with no rest. Squat Press: 25, 20, 15 Hack Squat: 15, 12, 10 Lateral Ski Plyo Drill: 45 seconds Giant set: complete 3 sets with no rest. Leg Extension: 25, 20, 15 Seated Leg Curl: 25, 20, 15 Mountain Climbers: 45 seconds Giant Set: complete 2 sets with no rest. Leg Press: 25, 20, 15 Lying Leg Curl: 25, 20, 15 DB walking lunges: 8 up and 8 back Single Leg Torso Hold: 60 seconds each side Single Leg Torso Lifts: 12 each side Single Leg Torso Hold: 45 seconds each side Giant Set: complete 1 set with no rest. Standing Calf Raise: 60 seconds slow, 30 seconds fast Donkey Calf Raise: 60 seconds slow, 30 seconds fast Seated Calf Raise: 60 seconds slow, 30 seconds fast Free Climber: 3 minutes as fast as possible Time to get it ripped for summer. LET'S GET IT!!! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.