DC Sound Lab

ok I'll send my messenger pigeon with a copy now, in the meantime post up some info!

a smaller motor would make it no longer a level 5 so the only other option I can imagine is a basket with a larger mounting area, unless you are going to offer the option to mount the basket to a piece of mdf, then mount it to the motor and build the rest from there.. then just ship the whole piece of mdf with the sub

I know I know I'm a genius

Edited by doug118

So i was up at the local cruise night and my buddy's friend came up with his Grand Prix. I wasn't expecting much but god damn was i wrong. He showed up with a pair of DC LVL 5 10" subs! I was blown away at how loud they are. He only had around 3300 watts going to them, short one amp (apparently on it's way). I thought i was sittin in an suv with a wall of 15s. I can honestly say i've never heard anything that loud in my life, in person. DC should def. make them available to the world, not just "if ur lucky custom build" DAMN GOOD PRODUCT!!!

Thanks! I had a blast out there as always! Next Wed. we need to get a cam and show these lil guys doin a :hairtrick: Noticed its now possible from my rear passenger window. LOL

It was nice to meet ya and look forward to coming out the next couple weeks. I added an Eclipse 8022 8v and hooked up those 3 2400's I had in the back seat. Now all I need is my second amp back and its on! LOL

I would comment but need to see the G-14 Classifed card first :spiteful:

Got mine Gold Plated!

Had a lvl 5 15 break a table this weekend while reconing. LOL I caught it with three fingers on the basket to keep it from slamming face first but the motor beat my knee up on the way down :censored:

Took a pic of the table in half. I'll get it up tomorrow!

Edited by thorshammer

HAHAHA thats funny, i wont say who but another member here had just reconed a LV512 and walked away from it, it broke the table in half but un luckey for him nobody was around to catch it and the basket broke when it hit the ground

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

NICE!!! gotta love it when ya swap something out and gain like that!!! I was hopeing to get a invite the Smithers pool party but its cool man, I checked the mail every day and it never came :search: HAHAHAHHAHAHA

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.