MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I don't see any harm done. Nothing over the top in comparison to everyone else here.

I think we all know how far bass travels. And I see lots of people (in vids posted here) bumpin' in residential neighbourhoods pissing off their nextdoor neighbours while hooking up the new subs or box and driving down streets shaking windows.

I know I'm guilty of it.

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

Bryan whyd you switch sidea you were kind standin up for him then edited it and now against him..

Everybody on here has bumped it on a road before and pry have gone by a cop accidently and had it goin so dont go so hard on him but to try it repeatdly is stupid..

oh and...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

so..wat it comes down to is stop bein so hard on him.. Steve did it in his vid.. do u wanna call him a dumbass? Were all guilty of it at some point. Now can we stop makin these threads foreal..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Bryan whyd you switch sidea you were kind standin up for him then edited it and now against him..

Everybody on here has bumped it on a road before and pry have gone by a cop accidently and had it goin so dont go so hard on him but to try it repeatdly is stupid..

I thought I was the only one who caught that...

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Archived