its not our idea...

it's the truth. its not like im designing anything special, its something that has been known for many decades. a motor and a generator is the same thing!

i didnt say anything about the motor did i? talking about the alternator charging idea. the one that he said charges while you coast... just like i said.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i didnt say anything about the motor did i? talking about the alternator charging idea. the one that he said charges while you coast... just like i said.

Im saying the motor will charge the battery while u are coasting.

u won't need alternators, the motor that u use to power it can act as a generator to charge it.

kinetics

l

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

I was at the Concours d'elegance at Keenland last Saturday. They had a couple electric cars. Here is one, the Tesla

66541115579768700120312.jpg

66537208078782001292448.jpg

Internet says its 101k to buy.

Acceleration 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds

Range 244 miles EPA combined city/highway

Top Speed 125 mph

Charging As short as 3.5 hours for a complete cycle (partial cycles are faster)

http://www.teslamotors.com/display_data/Spec_Roadster_US.pdf

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

yeah electric go kart can be extremly fun just for the fact of the intense amounts or torque. demontrated by this video. (not mine)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

EDIT:8 12 Volt deep cycle batteries, 48 Volt 1000 Amp PWM motor controller, 60 MPH top speed, 675 lbs

Edited by basshead4life

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

local guys here did a first gen rx-7 conversion, old employees of the shop. pretty cool if you ask me but overall just 15 degrees off of awesome. i think they might have used that motor you posted. it was some huge ass thing like that, came in a crate

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer