SQMonte Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Posted July 17, 2009 i used to text with a lot abbreviation.. but after a while got bored.. guess some people just grow out of it and some dont..Is that the Oakland A's mascot goin' dumb? Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
younggun69 Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 Nothing I can do about that, so should I not continue telling him no sex? Atleast you tell your kid. My parents have never said anything on that subject. Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
SQMonte Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Posted July 17, 2009 Atleast you tell your kid. My parents have never said anything on that subject.My dad kinda had the conversation with me about it, but it seemed more of a joke than anything. So when I had the talk with my son, I wanted it to be funny and joking and what not to get him to be a little more comfortable and maybe let his guard down a bit, but I also got serious with it as well to drive home points. I'd much rather my son learn about sex and the do's and don'ts from me than from his horny little friends. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
SQMonte Posted July 17, 2009 Author Report Posted July 17, 2009 The extent of my dad talking to me was "Don't get knocked up like your sister." My reply was "I'm not a girl, I can't." He replied "You know what I mean." And that was basically it. The rest I learned from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking You're Juice in the Hood - Don't use condoms, they take away all the feeling. But anyways, Although I don't text nearly as much as some of you guys, I usually text about 600-800 a month. I always try to use proper spelling and especially punctuation. Half the texts that I have trouble figuring out are because the sender had two short ideas that run together without any separation. LOL! Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
redbaron80 Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 i would die without texting, but it has always annoyed me when people use abbreviations to text, especially ones they make up, you cant use the first letter of each word and expect us to know what it means!! i on average send/receive about 6500-7000 text's a month, if you dont believe me ask a team mate, im always on my phone, and i have always spelled out the whole words Logan, tell me you are not doing 233 texts per day http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
loganberry Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 Logan, tell me you are not doing 233 texts per day http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif yea, it averages around 200 a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
wL<3bass Posted July 18, 2009 Report Posted July 18, 2009 i would die without texting, but it has always annoyed me when people use abbreviations to text, especially ones they make up, you cant use the first letter of each word and expect us to know what it means!! i on average send/receive about 6500-7000 text's a month, if you dont believe me ask a team mate, im always on my phone, and i have always spelled out the whole wordsBasically if your awake for 12 hours and send 230 texts a day you would be sending a text every 3 minutes.....I usually average between 1000-3000 a month. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
ChevyBoy Posted July 19, 2009 Report Posted July 19, 2009 http://wcbstv.com/local/texting.manhole.raw.2.1081403.html
inm Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 http://wcbstv.com/local/texting.manhole.raw.2.1081403.html Lol, I posted that a little while ago On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.