Sonic Electronix

good bye sundown hello orion

hmmmm, maybe I can talk the other guy into trading my 4 type r's for his sundown.....lol, whatchu think? :spiteful:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

eh the trades oretty much in the eyes of the beholder, ive seen a couple fellas sell sundown 2ks that were in awesome condition for 500 hell one was for 375 and a member here picked it up.

its his stuff didnt hurt me in his trade, maybe he didnt have the money to get the rest of the stuff the sundown was going to be hooked to so figured he rather have a whole setup.

And the cut wires, i cut them all the time like that off amps in my car that someone sees and wants to buy from me i'll just cut them all real fast and give them the amp so i can get paid

wrong section :rolleyes:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

oh he got rid of it.

Yea, and the amps on sale for caco. In the same condition. Looks like Reinke bent the power wire prong back and pawned it off on some other guy.

Even the same snipped speaker wire is still in it.

Corey J was going to buy it after seeing the listing on caco, but told him not to...

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=16669

If you match Reinkes picture to the caco add picture hosted by each users photobucket account, you will see many distinctive simulators/blemishes. and it be hard for 2 different amps to share them.

Gain setting and HPF filter settings are set exactly the same.

The Scratch on the top of the heatsink where it say 275g4.

The 4 30 amp fuses in the middle are all facing the same way, the outter 2 are facing backwards.

The word "GND" on the left side is half worn off on the bottom.

The Scratch under the word 12v+ on the right side.

The paint blemish on the side of the right "GND".

The same cut-off speaker wires.

The missing power plugs.

And Since Reinke didnt have the powerplugs with the amp, he never tried it to see if it power up, or check it for sound if it did power up since the wires are all snipped from the guy he traded.. And needless to say the current seller on CACO never tested it since his pictures are idenical. But yet its being sold as a working ampliefier even tho the last 2 owners never tested it, and the 3rd owner proboly stole it and may have broke it during the grabbing and pulling.

Reinke

Posted Image

GODHATESCIVICS

Posted Image

________________-------------------------_________________--------------------------_____________________--------------------------_________________

reinke

Posted Image

GODHATESCIVICS

Posted Image

people like you are the only reason i even visit this forum anymore. everyone has opinions but they are pricks about it. using a sundown 3000 would have been nice. but, why own a amp when you dont have the electrical, or desire for that much power. yeah its cool to have such a bic amp but i realized i was not gonna use it properly so why keep it.

actually you could of traded that amp for something far more better than that tho

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

why do you guys have to rag on this guy for. yeah maybe he didnt make smart choice but its his money his things let him blow it on stuff he wants. as for the orion its about damn time i see some orion stuff on here. this website is dominated by FI Sundown DC RF. yeah they are good brands and have the reputation. everyone has a sundown amp so its common now. look through the build logs.. how much orion stuff you see.

well congrats on the switch over to ORION they rock. lets see some build pics.

ill be running orion shortly HCCA baby!

lol are u serious for real wait.......................are u serious :rofl:

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived