150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

Nice score with equiptment that was bought with scammed money. I read the entire thread and saw no resolution what so ever, other than the fact that you stole someone's money and didn't resolve the situation no matter how many times you say you did.

Let's say that you did resolve it, you still fucked the dude around for a couple of months and kept him from getting his shit setup in his car. For that you should have the same thing happen to you. Karma will come back around my friend and when it does remember what you did to deserve it you scammer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I figured once I posted the links people will know how big of a fucking loser you really are. If you haven't realized most of us pay for our equipment with hard earned money, not stolen goods or scams. If you don't get the point, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, SO GET THE FUCK OUT. :fool:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I figured once I posted the links people will know how big of a fucking loser you really are. If you haven't realized most of us pay for our equipment with hard earned money, not stolen goods or scams. If you don't get the point, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, SO GET THE FUCK OUT. :fool:

wow seriously, how the fuck could you say sundown sucks, are you fucking stupid, i thought you were cool for a while with your treo ssx's, and i ignored the whole scamming ordeal, and didn't hate on you at all about it, but seriously don't come in here saying sundown sucks, and especially don't come in here member bashing, if i was a mod, i'd ban you just on the account of member bashing, if you can't get along with your fellow members, then it wouldn't be a good thing for you to be here. that's just my opinion

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Since I joined this Forum, I have not seen much scamming going on SMD. That sort of thing just creates distrust among members. How can we have a decent Forum if guys are allowed to get away with that sort of thing?

Sundown sucks? How? What? Just because he doesn't like what somebody's saying about him.

Who wants to trade, sell, help, or converse with somebody like this?

and nightshade you dont have a clue so stfu and btw sundown audio sucks shit when 2 18's on a true 16.000wrms cant do nuthing but a 150.5 so stay out of any thing that dont concern you becouse it was took care of and if fearof85 wonted to ask 5o4m6 since he cares so much he would find out and like i said i only started being a dick when all the nuthuggers kept shit going and downing my famiely when they did not have anything to do with my actions so yea i kept it going right along with them

Wow your a scammer and all you can say to me is that the brand of car audio that I choose to run sucks. Well I got news for you buddy I run two Nightshade 15's which have less cone area than your Treo 18's and on two 1500d's that clamped 3400 watts and I'm louder than JOO! So Sundown sucks cause I'm louder than you with less cone area and less power in a no wall setup in a Focus ZX3. Now not to mention that I have more power in my car and will beat your scores on music by over 1.5db still with LESS power and LESS cone area then you.

To me it sounds like you suck all around. You suck at selling products online, you suck at communication with buyers, and you suck at putting 2 18's in a hatchback with 5K watts and barely breaking a 150 on music. Treo doesn't suck, you do.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

shit hard earned money my ass post up your feedback thread seeing i cant becouse you done things that was not right and be sure to post all of it or ill make a new name there and ill post it

and nightshade you dont have a clue so stfu and btw sundown audio sucks shit when 2 18's on a true 16.000wrms cant do nuthing but a 150.5 so stay out of any thing that dont concern you becouse it was took care of and if fearof85 wonted to ask 5o4m6 since he cares so much he would find out and like i said i only started being a dick when all the nuthuggers kept shit going and downing my famiely when they did not have anything to do with my actions so yea i kept it going right along with them

slow your roll son ...cause that video is weak to me ...ill be more than willing to give you a REAL demo ...anytime you want

yeah i remember this scammer from when i first joined. forgot about him, thought he was banned. get em Drew http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived