Crying about Steve and SMD members...again

I think Steve is just more public than actual SPL teams and that's why he gets the attention, sure there are videos on youtube of SPL vehicles hitting world records but they don't have the down to earth appeal of Steve driving around showing his system to random people. I know he isn't the loudest in the world, but when he got sponsorships he took it to the next level and made a name for himself and you can't blame a guy for that...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I think Steve is just more public than actual SPL teams and that's why he gets the attention, sure there are videos on youtube of SPL vehicles hitting world records but they don't have the down to earth appeal of Steve driving around showing his system to random people. I know he isn't the loudest in the world, but when he got sponsorships he took it to the next level and made a name for himself and you can't blame a guy for that...

He basically took something esoteric and made it mainstream. That's something that typically, many geeks (because when you get right down to it, all us CA guys are geeks) don't like.

If that's in reply to me, don't get me wrong, again, I'm not trying to take anything away from Steve, I'm just being realistic.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

The SPL side gets pissed because Steve can do the one thing they cant, ( no matter how loud they are) And that is get exposure. Not matter how hard they work or how much louder they are, they are missing the key part. that is the digital media underground that Steve started with his videos and builds.

People are quick to get butthurt because one person is better at marketing himself then the others. It has nothing to do with the system

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Speak for yourself fool..... :aggressive:

:D

Geeks aren't the bad guys man. Its dem nerds you gotta watch for.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I admit when I was on you tube I saw nothing but Meade videos, and got annoyed, than I actually watched them and was like WOW! Now I can't wait to see his new videos, and i followed all his builds. Ofcourse, Steve is not the loudest person in the world, and he by no means trys to show off, he's just showing people that they aren't used to and never experienced and he's made a name for himself. SPL is boring, who gives a shit bout seeing glass break, and windows crack? If it's not musicial I'm not impressed. Meade has personality and is a friendly person he doesn't even compete and when he did, it was all in fun.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

so the guy is mad because of something someone said on YOUTUBE?

dude youtube is the capital city of DUMB FUCKING COMMENTS.

i have never posted a reply on youtube and i never will for the simple fact that the place is filled with people of no knowledge but tons of opinions.

Archived