Being into racing for years. Anytime the temps are over 90 degrees the track wont hook right causing slow times also causing your car to run really hot. The ideal outside temp for racing is 65-80 degrees for exceptional performance. Track preparation also plays a big part in performance

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

what was your 60' time?

that will say it all

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I'm going with driver as well. Not saying it to be a dick, but your timing (reaction time) at the light among the fact of how many times you have ever drag raced and used that car to drag race. Post your times up...all of them. It's not uncommon to see a difference in your time vs what the car is suppose to do. The people who test them do it for a living..times will vary +/-.

I had my Lighning do a 12.2 and my friend who had been drag racing for ever got in it and ran a 11 flat (after a few runs). My reaction times were BAD! haha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Would it surprise you if the factory ratings were a touch inflated? They use the best performance #s that were done under the best possible conditions.

As fro the track conditions temperature, humidity, and especially elevation play a big role in track times.

There tests are done on their tracks, and done below sea level so you get more power for having a higher air pressure than 14.7 pounds per square inch, which will yield the car more power.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I'm going with driver as well. Not saying it to be a dick, but your timing (reaction time) at the light among the fact of how many times you have ever drag raced and used that car to drag race. Post your times up...all of them. It's not uncommon to see a difference in your time vs what the car is suppose to do. The people who test them do it for a living..times will vary +/-.

I had my Lighning do a 12.2 and my friend who had been drag racing for ever got in it and ran a 11 flat (after a few runs). My reaction times were BAD! haha

Reaction times have absolutely nothing to do with E.T. it is simply the time it takes you to roll out from the staging bulbs to the actual timed track, Staging shallower will yied better ET's as u have more roll out giving u more speed before you hit the actual timed track, But staging deeper shortens the roll out and causing faster Reactions an slower ET's. :) just though i should clarify that.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Being into racing for years. Anytime the temps are over 90 degrees the track wont hook right causing slow times also causing your car to run really hot. The ideal outside temp for racing is 65-80 degrees for exceptional performance. Track preparation also plays a big part in performance

And some of my fastest runs have been on a track pushing 130 or so degree's, but track prep is a big key.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

• 3 weeks later...

Reaction times are how fast you react to the light turning green without red lighting. Your e/t is the from the time you move from start to finish.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)