Sonic Electronix

Calling in for NorCal backup! (Lola got jacked :( )

who wants to be the next ahole to suggest it was me?

Hell if hannahs amp had broke i would have given her one of mine till it got repaired :) unfortunately lolas not safe nemore :(

it was someone that knew A)location of the rockford amp

and B ) location of hannahs amp, in and outs of the garage.

drew knows who i suggested but it was dismissed.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I'll keep a look out in AZ..............never know somebody might be runnin it to Mexico.............

I hope you get it back!!!

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

one more thing here, suggesting its "someone you know" is one thing

but if you were seriously suggesting its me, skittles, or domo, i think you need to take a reality check and realize suggesting your best friends stole something from you isnt what someone needs to hear right now.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I wouldn't rule out skittles... sure his name sounds fun but deep down he means business!

:ph34r:

they relocked it?? i met a guy that that happened to as well. said they were the nicest thieves ever lol. point is, it could have been someone you dont know. it could be someone that thought it would be funny to fuck with your head by returning the rockford. just some kids idea of a joke. it wasnt hooked up in you car was it?

you can test it though. set up cameras at your house and dont tell anyone (hide them). get another amp in lola and tell EVERYONE about it and how much better it is than the dc.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

who wants to be the next ahole to suggest it was me?

Hell if hannahs amp had broke i would have given her one of mine till it got repaired :) unfortunately lolas not safe nemore :(

it was someone that knew A)location of the rockford amp

and B ) location of hannahs amp, in and outs of the garage.

drew knows who i suggested but it was dismissed.

is said person on these forums?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

sorry to hear this hannah an drew..

if you find out who it is, then drews got my number and i will be of any help :ph34r:

but on the other hand it sounds to "planned out" not to be someone you dont know honestly.

amp replaced with allen screws,

nothing else taken.

knew you were busy from 3 am to whenever you said because they obviously didnt take it sooner..

doors locked again.

i hope you find the bastards...

been in the same situation and sometimes you dont know if saying something will help,

or if not saying anything and seing if anyone will "brag" about the new beat

so if you havent told some people, then i might say keep it on the low to see if someone does "brag"

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

karma is the bigest bitch i know of....and she will get em for ya, in time. hope it happens soon for ya

Hannah,

Sorry about the loss, Thieves suck ass. They are the low of the low. It's even worse that it is someone in your circle of friends. Now everyone is on suspect so pay attention because someone will change the way they act around you guys. So keep a look out.

DC and all the other internet brands are all flee market stuff till it's whored out at best buy. :P

Allen screws can be had for Rockford amps and just about every other amp at Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, OSH.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived