I Became a pilot today!! If your a pilot or thinking about becoming one get in here!

My neighbor back when I lived in S.Florida (3 years ago) had a 1978 twin camache that I flew with him on occasion. Flying isn't REALLY that difficult to do, you just have to be a great multi-tasker. I'm not licensed to fly in away shape or form, but I did it. Flying these small "private" planes is 1000000% different feeling then what most people are used to. The ride can be ruff, and LOUD! I think the other plane I've flown was a cessna -172 (Not sure if that is correct, cant remember) That little thing was a trip. Very scary experience if your not used to one.

**EDIT** Taking off, isnt really that hard, but LANDING can be a bitch, and personally never landed a plane by my self before.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yeah flying in something like a Cessna 172 is NO WHERE CLOSE to a 747 or something commercial. You get tossed around a lot.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

One day I will join you up there when I get the funds. I always wanted to be a military pilot, and I have the eyes and smarts for it, but decided to go to college first. Maybe when I get out of here if there aren't any good jobs I will take up that dream. Congrats on passing bro!

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

My neighbor back when I lived in S.Florida (3 years ago) had a 1978 twin camache that I flew with him on occasion. Flying isn't REALLY that difficult to do, you just have to be a great multi-tasker. I'm not licensed to fly in away shape or form, but I did it. Flying these small "private" planes is 1000000% different feeling then what most people are used to. The ride can be ruff, and LOUD! I think the other plane I've flown was a cessna -172 (Not sure if that is correct, cant remember) That little thing was a trip. Very scary experience if your not used to one.

**EDIT** Taking off, isnt really that hard, but LANDING can be a bitch, and personally never landed a plane by my self before.

Sheer curiosity, what was this guy's name?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Good Shit man that's pretty dope to be able to say

that you can fly an airplane.

Yeah man!believe me everybody on my facebook knows for sure lol

STATUS- ITS MR.PILOT TO YOU LOL!.just flew an airplane by myself for the first time!woooo!

Thats straight man, I've always wanted to fly a plane, but im scared of heights....

just try it one day,see if somebody will take you up,its a feeling like no other

Good stuff man, I LOVE aviation. I am only 17 now you know, so not enough money to to spend on lessons, I have taken a few, but I would def. get my helicopter license over plane, I have piloted both and helicopter is 1000x more fun :D. But 1000x more expensive at the same time. I will be applying to the USNA and the USCGA soon.

Jet videos harrr http://www.youtube.com/user/Paintball4lyfe92

:P

yeah ive flown 2 jets that a dr owned here,i posted vids not to long ago of it.And i went to hollywood one time and my sisters boyfriends dad owned a bell jetranger helicopter. .it was so much fun,we landed right beside the sign that says HOLLYWOOD on top of that big hill,it was baller fo real!

congrats bro

thanks man!

Yeah man as long as theres no crosswind the airplane will practically flyitself off the runway,you just have to keep it on centerline.The airplane "wants to fly" so eventually it will liift off by itself if its trimmed to neutral.Awesome on the flyin the twin comanche,a guy has one of those out here too,its a good little plane.and yeah the cessna 172 is a very common airplane used.And flying these smaller airplanes can be rough and loud if your not prepared.just have to watch the weather and i my headset has noise cancelling so it tunes out 90% of the engine noise so it sounds quiet.

Yeah flying in something like a Cessna 172 is NO WHERE CLOSE to a 747 or something commercial. You get tossed around a lot.

you definatly can,but if you look at the weather youll know when and when not to go most of the time to avoid getting knocked around

One day I will join you up there when I get the funds. I always wanted to be a military pilot, and I have the eyes and smarts for it, but decided to go to college first. Maybe when I get out of here if there aren't any good jobs I will take up that dream. Congrats on passing bro!

Thanks man!i promise you wont regret it!

my mom wants met to get one lol but im like HELL NO, id rather be riding a motorcycle

lol i ride those too,I might just log on here everynow and then when i fly and what i do,and try to take some cool pictures of sunrises or sundownz :P or 45degreebanks ..whatever really if anybodys interested

Congratulations man.

I used to take lessons when I was 14. But my parents ran out of money before I had enough hours.

But I always wanted to do it again, and this gives me a little push to go back.

As soon as I start making money, I am signing up for new lessons.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion