99vic Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 there would of been some serious ass whoopage going on! however if you really did do that, it would of been funny to watch REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
VistaV6 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 Yeah, if someone turned my music down if I had left it up when I went into the bathroom, and said, "Sorry my daughter was sleeping I just cut it down a bit" I would've said I am really sorry, and driven off without giving it too much thought. But still even that is a bit gutsy, my granddad keeps a pistol on his ankle and 2 in the drivers side door (as do a lot of people). You never know how people will react. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Thewes Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 Theres no way your serious. You should be punished for being a fucking moron if you seriously did as you described.
Motasolo Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I moved one of my buddies car's once back in the day across the parking lot. He flipped a tit big time, it was just a stock Jetta. But I never did that again, even to a mate. But yeah, people take great offense to their rides, fun thread 00' GP GT 12" Fi BTL Build log with pic's :]
LT.Smoke Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 Look I learned my lesson as well. I realize that shit could have had a fucked up outcome and would have been stupid to get into a fight over or worse get shot. At the time in my head being that i was fuckin pissed it was logical enough to me but looking back i realized it was stupid and immature and i should not have done it. I cant change the past. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
VistaV6 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 Look I learned my lesson as well. I realize that shit could have had a fucked up outcome and would have been stupid to get into a fight over or worse get shot. At the time in my head being that i was fuckin pissed it was logical enough to me but looking back i realized it was stupid and immature and i should not have done it. I cant change the past. Id be scared if I left an electric knife running next to you SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Rogers Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 would have been funny to watch!.... my buddy always leaves his keys in his car and i move it across parkinglots all of the time.... its kinda funny.... but no you shouldnt have done it to a stranger...... well the good thing is that nobody got hurt.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
SundownTL3.2 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 O MY GOD! everyone shut up!! it doesnt matter! i am sure each and everyone of u has done somethin stupid. personally i think it is funny. damn guys lets jus get along. bashing is stupid. no one bashes on ur builds so dont rain on this guy's parade! he was mad cuz of the dickhead who left his music wangin while his daughter was asleep. just bein a dad. i am sure some of u would have done syupider stuff god damn guys. he did it, no need to bash. 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
Thewes Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 O MY GOD! everyone shut up!! it doesnt matter! i am sure each and everyone of u has done somethin stupid. personally i think it is funny. damn guys lets jus get along. bashing is stupid. no one bashes on ur builds so dont rain on this guy's parade! he was mad cuz of the dickhead who left his music wangin while his daughter was asleep. just bein a dad. i am sure some of u would have done syupider stuff god damn guys. he did it, no need to bash. Thanks for paraphrasing the situation. Hope some stranger moves your car behind a gas station one day, keys and all car still running. It will be fucking HILARIOUS then! But this thread is just really ridiculous, to the point where I feel like OP made it just for attention and it is complete bullshit. Who in their right mind would actually drive someone elses running vehicle and hide it somewhere and bullshit them for 5 minutes about its location?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.