Now that Micheal Vick is reinstated

if u got dogs BURIED in your back yard that were shot, drowned, and electrocuted, you're a fucking weirdo. His brother is a stupid ass also. He had it made...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

What about The Redskins?

Vick is in DC right now as we speak. For what? I have no fucking clue, as Dan Snyder and a couple other big people are not present here lol. Maybe hes just visiting. This is from a reliable source ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Personally I don't think he should be let back in, he is a piece of shit.

x2, I would love to chain his piece of shit ass up and beat the hell out of him with a baseball bat, if anyone that thinks he should be let back in obviously has never owned or cared for a dog of there own.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Okay...............he paid his 'legal' debt.

To show his remorce he should donate his first 2 years of salary to worthy ANIMAL causes. Not united negro college fund, not drug rehab programs, not MADD. You fucked up with animals, now give even more animals a chance.

THEN and ONLY THEN should he be alowwed to even talk to teams.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

• 2 weeks later...

I hope all of you Vick haters were not Eagles fans, cause guess who your new backup QB is????

;)

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

who are you to say I'm wrong, its your opinion I'm wrong, just like its my opinion I'm right and your wrong.

you cant say I'm wrong, Morally I'm right, weather you chose to believe so or not.

that's the problem with society today there are no morals.

im not tryin to offend you or anyone else who feels like you david. if you took it that way then i apologize. and im not saying your wrong either, im just saying we all have our opinions, and your opinion is your opinion. your not right or wrong just like everyone else. were just sayin what we think of vick and his situation. b/c the fact of the matter is, people on both side believe that their right, and their opposition is wrong, you know? and to have people say that someone is right... when there is no clear cut right answer isnt fair, thats all im trying to say...

vistav6, agrees with you. all i was tryin to do is point out that there is not right or wrong. just opinion and people who agree/favor one side of the topic.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Eagles fan here....

My guess is he will be a slash type player.... Andy Reid might do a little wildcat offense this year.

Wonder if he lost a step, hell even if he did he is still fast, with him Maclin and D.Jackson its going to be some speed on that offense.

As a football player he is exciting to watch and can score on any play

As a person their is no respect

Go EAGLES

Rebuild coming soon