Jump to content

CHODEMANG FINALLY BREAKS A 150


Recommended Posts

Posted

Man I wish I could break a 150 with 4K watts, oh wait nevermind I have :P J/p man, that's a great goal that you've accomplished here. I remember what it felt like when I did it for the first time, and as soon as I got the 150 with a little bit of tweeking there came a 151 in the same day! Keep working at it and listening to uncle Eddy. He'll fix you up just right. Congrats man!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! welcome to the 150 club!!!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Gratz homie :D

MOAR POWA

-Drew

Dang Mang ! U from KC area? I need some inspiration!!!

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4

Remote gains

1x kinetik hc800

1x Kicker 0 guage

Sony hu

Stock alt : (

A hobby turned into obssession !

Posted

Nightshade-hellz yea...im aiming for that next with the same shit i got

Steve-thanks a lot bro!! did you get my text last night haha i was so excited!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

outstanding :D I too hope to be that loud someday...or loud at all at this point...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

congrats

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...