stratusrt01 Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 At about 2:02 in your 2 out of 3 video, we were all falling out of our chairs............ :^ Thanks for the entertainment. Quote
meade916 Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 :D :^ Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
andym85 Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 me too...i was grinning from ear to ear the whole time ;D ;D ;D Quote i likes me some audio stuff...
super sql Posted September 12, 2006 Report Posted September 12, 2006 your videos are the best. we need more!!!!! Quote Chad
Eddy722 Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Good shit. You should put some kind of news thing on your front page to notify that you added videos. I had no idea you added more videos. 2nd was best. Quote
stratusrt01 Posted September 13, 2006 Author Report Posted September 13, 2006 All the videos were great, but the toothless fat girl made my day.... Quote
David Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Good shit. You should put some kind of news thing on your front page to notify that you added videos. I had no idea you added more videos. 2nd was best. That sounds like A good Idea, I will make sure I add that. Thanks, Glad you guys enjoyed the Video's, I know I enjoyed filming them. David Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted November 20, 2006 Report Posted November 20, 2006 your videos are the best. we need more!!!!! more, more!, MORE!!! Good shit. You should put some kind of news thing on your front page to notify that you added videos. I had no idea you added more videos. 2nd was best. That sounds like A good Idea, I will make sure I add that. Thanks, Glad you guys enjoyed the Video's, I know I enjoyed filming them. David oh so ur the 1 who films 'em? Quote
meade916 Posted November 20, 2006 Report Posted November 20, 2006 ^^^most of the newer ones....about 2/3rds of them id say. Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
ChevyBoy Posted November 20, 2006 Report Posted November 20, 2006 yea weve been through this be4. and burrito used be the photographer of his biking and quadding experiences. his son did the one though with h-wood. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.