Anyone interested in a GTX295?

A buddy of mine just dropped one off for me to sell, before I put a post in the F?S section, anyone here interested? This card has about 30 minutes of run time on it. It is an EVGA dual card version (Not the newer single card version) This dual card type is the MUCH better version, as you can modify the Voltage on the fly, you CANT do that on the newer version. LMK if someone is interested.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

can i get the model number? and what are you looking for it

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

How much?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

trade for a 4870 x2 and a few extra cash?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

can i get the model number? and what are you looking for it

I think it is the 1291 version, not sure, and dont want to get up right now :blink: . Here is my FS link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=51986

**EDIT** It is the 1291AR version. I had a few 1292AR's @ 745core/2400mem and modded Vgpu, In quad SLi, and HOLY SHIT! When a certain game can actually use all 4 GPU's, NOTHING was stopping me from getting a billion FPS!

Edited by newls1

trade for a 4870 x2 and a few extra cash?

the 4870x2 is one HOT mutha fucker! I was seeing 90c load temps. I had gotten one of them for a review, card left me the feeling of wanting more, you know what I mean. ATi drivers, as weird as they are, game support at that time for that card, might have been on the weak side, but damn, I mean, I was getting 60-80FPS in UT3 maxed @ 1920x1200. On the GTX295, with all the same specs etc... I was getting 100-140FPS. That game REALLY liked the nvidia side of the game for some reason. But however that was about 4 months ago, and im sure the drivers have matured a little more for that card. Anyways, NO THANK YOU, no 4870x2 for me again.

Edited by newls1

nice card but i just dont have the room in my antec 900 with 6 hard drives. I will just stick with my tri-sli 260 core 216s

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

oh DAMN! if i only had the money. i've been wanting to upgrade my evga 8800GTX lately. pc still holds up very well in all games i play and all...but i just want more :D i can only imagine how nice this would hold up. GL with the sale :)