The Dynamat Advantage

Chris

for the burb i used hushmat (cause thats what we carry) and am real pleased with it, I have used stinger roadkill/pro, both spray and mat, dynamat, cascade, and second skin and I would hold hushmat as being one of the easiest to use, no pre treatment of the panels, and didnt have to use a heat gun to foem it on curves. One thing about the sprays/liquids is make sure it is completely dry before you move the vehicle at all or it can come loose.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I am a firm believer in Anthony and Second Skin. They have a superb product and great customer service.

I have over 300 sqft of Damp pro in my car and a little under a gallon of firewall. I first did the floor and the trunk without testing for any gains. While doing the rest of the car I thought I would get a baseline spl and the freq before and after. I was astonished to find a gain of 2.3 db's at a freq of 46. 3htz lower than the baseline.

So contact Ant at SS. You will not be disappointed.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

well i have a big ole work van and no windows other than the front, pass and driver so there is a lot of metal rattle, i work hard and get paid low so i cant afford the name brand stuff and since i work in the construction business i happend to use a product called "gutter repair tape" its buytle "sp" and foil faced comes in like 6 inch of 9 inch rolls cant member wich but its only 15 for a roll and its been on the roof and side of my van for well over a year and in the florida heat it has all help up greatly with none fallin off up to this very day, clean your area well and use a roller and hair dryer/ heat gun and youre good to go and for way less than the other products

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

edead here.i've got it on the roof of my truck and i live in Alabama.well i've got it all over my truck.

but anyway,it gets real hot here and has not come loose yet.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Well I'm thinking about getting 2 rolls of peel&seel from the one FS thread if I can ever get in touch with 2000lade. Does anyone think this would be enough to do a trunk at least?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

200lade got in a accident in his 350z? and now some fool on ROE is asking for donations for him to cover his deductable so he can possibly get a g35 if they total his car.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

yea i got mad rattles on the outside of my trunk and i have heard of all the brands out there does anyone recomend the peal and seal stuff that u can get at home depot or lowes. has anyone of u guys used it before and how did it turn out

holla back

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

• 4 weeks later...

Dynamat/Extreme and SecondSkin are the best from my personal experiences.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived