Name's Brad, living in Collierville, TN (suburb of Memphis, closer to MS state line than the actual city of Memphis.) Been into car audio since my parent's bought my brother and me our first car in 93. System started out REAL bad but gradually got better with additions and different equipment...until it got stolen. My addiction started with that first system and I haven't looked back since.

I've known of Mr. Meade and his builds for a pretty long time and I've browsed this site for a while but finally decided to join.

I took second at a DB Drag at the local Circuit City around June 98 with a 140.5. That was 2 Vega 124's in a 4 cu.ft. ported box (can't remember the tuning 13 years later) on a Hifonics Centurian.

In the past I've had Pioneer, Kenwood, Kicker, CV, Infinity, MTX (quite a few different ones when I worked at Circuit City), MB Quart, lots of different amps, lots of different radios.

Currently, my Dakota has an Elemental Designs 9kv.3 on an old Memphis 500D in a fiberglass center console copy box. My 626 has an old MB Quart 10 on an Avionixx AXT800.2.

Married with 2 kids doesn't leave much time or money for my hobbies but I'm hoping to be inspired to do a few things here and there while looking around on here.

Hopefully I can contribute but I'll be more of a lurker than a poster most likely.

im disappointed that mullet does not have an 80s iroc camaro.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im disappointed that mullet does not have an 80s iroc camaro.

I wouldn't mind one :P

The name came from my last name (Mullen) when we moved from San Diego to Memphis. Friends thought we were going to have to grow mullets and started calling me that. Just kind of stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've been a silent member of this forum for a long time now. I joined back in the day in "07 and never really got into this forum because I was such a regular at the RF forum and didn't want to get addicted to another one, lol. Of course, back then RF forum was actually popular and had new posts to read just about every hour and I could add a thing or two here and there, unlike today. I miss the constant new posts and chatter about one of the topics I enjoy: audio.

So I guess what I'm saying is. . . hello, my nickname is devedo and I have been into audio for the past 12 years (holy crap, I never knew it was that big of a number until now). I currently have a Jetta with a T40001bd and 2 T2's that will most likely be changed in the near future. I am a bit of a tinkerer and I have done 95% of my installs myself. I am also working on a little audio project on the side (I will start a topic about it soon). I look forward to chatting it up with you guys and maybe giving some advice here and there for what its worth :peepwall:

Hey all!

My name is Zane Clossey. Currently serving in the US Military. My dad used to work for Pioneer in the 90's and also was a judge for many car audio competitions. Since I've been in Iraq ( almost done only 2 more months ). Ive been talking with one of my friends who knows a lot about car audio, so I decided I wanted to build a system. For about 2 months now I've been reading/researching/cramming my brain every time I get a chance. Ive been slowing buying my system and components and other doo-hickies for when I return I can start right away. Some of you notice I have had a lot of question threads, but believe me, I only post when I cannot find a straight answer!

Anyways, I hope to become a long time member here, and as I learn more, hopefully at some point I can share some knowledge I have learned. Hope to see you guys around the forums, looking forward to it! :drinks:

2007 Honda Civic LX In progress until I return from Iraq

HU - PIONEER AVH-P3200DVD(waiting)

Mid/Highs - 4 Alpine SPR-60C 6-½" Type-R (bought)

Amps - (1) PDX-F6 (1) PDX M12 (PDX f6 bought)

Subs - 2 12" ALPINE SWR-1223D Type-R (bought)

Wiring - Knukonceptz all through (slowly ordering it all)

Box - Yet to be built.

Hiya, my name is Justin Wilson and I found myself here due to Steve's youtube channel. Learned a lot from this sites members and hopefully taught a lot to some. :drink40:

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Hey ^ ^

My names Emmet as you can see =] been straight up stalkin this forum for bout the past 2 years but finally decided to sign up!

Aint exactly got beat any here in Ireland so internets the way for me :P People aint caught on to ground shakin bass here for some reason.

Cheers for bein a deadly car audio forums =] I think ima be happy here ;D

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Hi, My Name is Anthony Ramirez an i am a bassaholic :yahoo:

i found this site from SMD on youtube.

1st time SPL project

Cant wait for the Next one :drink40:

Oh an i am from The Chico ca area

Edited by FatManRepair

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Welcome to the forum guys :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Hi, I'm Steven. I'm an aging basshead (Ok i"m 31) who started living vicariously through others by building their systems and never really having any real beat of my own. I had 2 JL 10w1s and they never satisfied me, so I sold them to help get better stuff to build a real system for my self... or so I thought. For now I got an alpine CDA-9807, soundstream tarantula 6.5 coaxes and a RF Punch 1 15, all to be run off my POS jensen 300 watt rms 4 channel. So in the midst of collecting equipment I find mr Steve Meade's youtube page... then SMD forums, and now I find myself wanting MOAR POWAH!

For now I'll build with what I got, but being that I got a family to support I got to be frugal... All my build will be with a mind towards the future... meaning that when I build a box or run cable or whatever, it will be with the mindset that it WILL SEE ME THROUGH UPGRADES! I can't afford to waste money by having to build a new box just because I got a bigger sub... The box I plan to build for my RF will take the DC Level 4 I plan to replace it with soon.

Thanks for having me, glad to be here.:drinks:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.