David Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 there are some that are way over the line, We can police this again if you all like, say the word. I think some are over the top, i just ignore them, my kids cant see my monitor so its no big deal
DownSouthCustom Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 you will learn if you ever have kids. i raise my kids with respect you may act the age of my 4 year old but your grown. its ok for your dad to do that. ill be damned if im going to let my kids see stuff that they shouldn't. I missed all this but got to here and gotta say great question was wondering it myself. And the boo hoo shitthey his kids not yours. You will one day learn you dont speak about a mans family. Got lot of respect for you 99vic we need more parents to understand it all starts when there young. Kids are getting more disrespectful every year.
98crewcab Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 I missed all this but got to here and gotta say great question was wondering it myself. And the boo hoo shit they his kids not yours. You will one day learn you dont speak about a mans family. Got lot of respect for you 99vic we need more parents to understand it all starts when there young. Kids are getting more disrespectful every year. just a wee off topic, nice tail lights , and back on topic, I wish I was more responsible when I was younger. Had my 1st at 19, He is respectful, polite, and knows his manners, but all with luck. I was ALOT more immature when he showed up. Now with my newest daughter (2 1/2 years old) I am very carefull! Props bro for good dad of the year:) 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
DownSouthCustom Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Can't balme him...have you seen your mother? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gifThat shit had me fallin over laughing good shit manhe had it coming his way.
DownSouthCustom Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 there are some that are way over the line, We can police this again if you all like, say the word. I think some are over the top, i just ignore them, my kids cant see my monitor so its no big deal Since we can turn them off at our preference might not need to worry about it.I know I get a random laugh at them some time. IDK Im just a noob so fuck what I think. And 98crewcab saw your lights in your pic the other night was gonna say the same to you.
korey_hofer Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 mine used to be worse I think I don't remember what it was exactly all I know is it had boobs cause thats where the saying under it came from previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
meade916 Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 guys, this is a "PG-13" forum as far as what words you can use and a "PG" forum when it comes to photo's and avatar's (or other images). There is no nudity allowed in the avatars and if someone try's, it is not tolerated and handled as quick as we can......i just deleted one yesterday that was walking the line. If your kid walks in there shouldnt be a problem if they look at your screen unless its an obvious violation of the rules, and it hasnt been spotted or reported yet. The ones you see, that are allowed, arent anything worse then what you would see on a normal TV show. In other words, NO NUDITY. You can say what you want (within reason) but i also dont need to see a big graphic of the word FUCK YOU or whatever in the Avatar either. you guys shouldnt have to turn off your avatar's because someone put something you consider offensive up......but it all depends on what you think is offensive. Again, if you can see it on normal TV during daytime hours, i think its OK here. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Tell me about it, I had to change mine, someone flagged it as offensive, it used to be this Yet I see lots of worse avatars and they just keep on keepin em..... Dont know what it is about a yelling Jesus Guy. Read Steve's Post Above this...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
newls1 Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Chode69's avitar got me at work the other day right in front of my shift supervisior! I was told to not go to these types of websites while on a company PC! I tried to explain what this website is...... A DAMN FORUM!!!, but these stubborn older types of people just dont understand! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
99vic Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 I missed all this but got to here and gotta say great question was wondering it myself. And the boo hoo shit they his kids not yours. You will one day learn you dont speak about a mans family. Got lot of respect for you 99vic we need more parents to understand it all starts when there young. Kids are getting more disrespectful every year. yea im trying to raise my kids the way i wasn't. believe me im not perfect. but im trying to do all i can. there are a lot of movies that i will not let my kids cant watch. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.