*1LOWSUV* Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 It's called parenting! Keep them out of the room! Your fuckin stupid.. This site is not here so people have to hide in the closet to view....Although some of the Avatars on here are questionable I shouldn't have to "keep my kids outta the room" when I view this site. If I choose to view the 18+ section THEN it would be my responsibility as a parent to close my office doors (And turn the sound down) but If I want to show my Wife, Kids or a Friend Steve poppin some chicks fake eye out or one of my two build logs I shouldn't have to worry that somewhere in the thread an Avatar has some chick bent over backwards with her tits hanging out. Should I have to set "View Avatars" to off? No...but I choose to. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
99vic Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 :FLAVOR FLAV VOICE: YEEEEEEEEEEAH BBBOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Namosh Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 Your fuckin stupid.. Irony... My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
CaptainzPlanetz Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 guys, this is a "PG-13" forum as far as what words you can use and a "PG" forum when it comes to photo's and avatar's (or other images). There is no nudity allowed in the avatars and if someone try's, it is not tolerated and handled as quick as we can......i just deleted one yesterday that was walking the line. If your kid walks in there shouldnt be a problem if they look at your screen unless its an obvious violation of the rules, and it hasnt been spotted or reported yet. The ones you see, that are allowed, arent anything worse then what you would see on a normal TV show. In other words, NO NUDITY. You can say what you want (within reason) but i also dont need to see a big graphic of the word FUCK YOU or whatever in the Avatar either. you guys shouldnt have to turn off your avatar's because someone put something you consider offensive up......but it all depends on what you think is offensive. Again, if you can see it on normal TV during daytime hours, i think its OK here. I see Nudity on HBO....... LOL also if I change the Jesus Avi to GTFO would that be acceptable? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
BobbyG2 Posted August 7, 2009 Report Posted August 7, 2009 I see Nudity on HBO....... LOL also if I change the Jesus Avi to GTFO would that be acceptable? Don't know what the moderators would say, but I'd say that if my avatar is acceptable, than Jesus saying "GTFO" WITHOUT the words spelled out is acceptable as well. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
wL<3bass Posted August 7, 2009 Report Posted August 7, 2009 I see Nudity on HBO....... LOL also if I change the Jesus Avi to GTFO would that be acceptable? Don't know what the moderators would say, but I'd say that if my avatar is acceptable, than Jesus saying "GTFO" WITHOUT the words spelled out is acceptable as well. Ummmm read what Steve posted....don't go trying to make stuff so that it stays within' rules but kinda doesn't.....read what he wrote if you think it's questionable then you probably shouldn't use it.... It's an avatar...keeping nude chicks (even though they are sexy) and vulgar words off the forum and out of your avatar's isn't hard..... Grow up. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
RamenNoodles Posted August 7, 2009 Report Posted August 7, 2009 It's called parenting! Keep them out of the room! You must be the new upcoming rednavi. Hopefully you get banned soon too. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
korey_hofer Posted August 7, 2009 Report Posted August 7, 2009 all you parents are dumb you know you are supposed to lock your kids in the garage and let them play with your power tools when your on the computer you can tell exactly who has kids and who doesn't just by the responses you see from people. I like how they jumped on the op because he asked if he could shut the avatars off. he didn't even ask for them to be taken down just made so he couldn't see them everybody who got worked up over that needs to chill the fuck down previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.