Holy fucking shit! You 9/11 conspiracy theorists make me fucking sick. It's a slap in the face to the victims and their families to keep up this trash. Every single piece of "evidence" that these idiots keep pointing to has been debunked, but you just can't accept it because of your political bias.

Hell yeah. Every last Conspiracy Theorist needs to be hauled off somewhere where we don't have to listen to them.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

1. Michael Moore is an idiot

2. I believed the 9/11 conspiracy and then I started to watch the videos that proved the conspiracy wrong and they made a lot more sense.

You have to view both sides of the topic being discussed before you come to a conclusion, you can't just watch Loose Change or a Michael Moore film and conclude that everything is a conspiracy.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I'm not directing this to anyone here, but people cannot say conspiracy theorists are all idiots, and then go on to say Obama wasn't born in the US or he is going to take over the world like Hitler because of some outlandish claims.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Hell yeah. Every last Conspiracy Theorist needs to be hauled off somewhere where we don't have to listen to them.

Remember 1st amendment we all have freedom of speech. If u silence one persons voice that sets the precedent for your voice to be silenced.

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U

One problem I have with public health care...

If someone got a car, never changed the oil, never kept it maintained, and the car broke down, who should be responsible for fixing/replacing that car?

The careless owner.

Now, what if some ate unhealthy, never cleaned themselves, basically put their body into disrepair, and they got sick, who do you think should be responsible for that persons medical bills?

The Government? The people? You? Me?

My problem is that I don't want to have to pay for other peoples foolishness.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

well you have to think if there was a single payer system (similar to Canada or the UK), then you would be able to have preventative care. Like if car maintenance was paid for by someone else, dont you think youd be in the shop everytime you hear something clunk around?

Same thing here, if you have a pain in your side now and then, you ignore it if you dont have healthcare because you simply cant afford to go to the doctor. Then over time it gets worse and worse and then you end up in the emergency room...wouldnt you rather pay (as a tax payer) for the first doctor trip rather then the emergency room trip?

If healthcare is provided for everyone, people would be able to take care of themselves and not wait till its too late.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Holy fucking shit! You 9/11 conspiracy theorists make me fucking sick. It's a slap in the face to the victims and their families to keep up this trash. Every single piece of "evidence" that these idiots keep pointing to has been debunked, but you just can't accept it because of your political bias.

I know, and it is a damn shame.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

And this response my friend is why you will NEVER touch my vehicle. You lost any work you would have done for me because you couldnt keep out of the F'n politics. Good job.

Make you sick? So, it doesnt make you sick that our government covered something up? Hmm. Someone please show me where ANY evidence has been debunked. Like the VDR's being unrecoverable, like the first time in HISTORY a steel structured building colapsed because of a fire, not once, not twice, but THREE in the same day, and one was over a block away...

That sounds like a fabulous idea. EXCEPT we live in a "FREE" country. You dont need to listen to them, thats called the freedom of choice. Thats a God given freedom.

\\x2

there WAS something covered up that day..and if you you dont belive it the government did their job... and it wouldnt be the first time that our country needlessly expended people to benifit the so called "nation" :give_rose:

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

so you could look me in the eye and say with out a doubt it was a jumbo jet that crashed into the pentagon?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...