Sonic Electronix

1. BKOLFO4

2. I qualify for the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...0astro&st=0

1992 Astro Van

Kenwood KDC-X692 headunit

Kenwood 6-Disc changer

Audio Control Matrix line driver

(2) Kicker SX900.4 amps

(12) AA Carbon Fiber Mids

(8) Morel MDT-12 tweets

(6) IA 40.1's running at 0.5 ohms

(6) 15" AA Mayhem subs <- soon to be 15" SMD subs

(1) Mechman 250 amp alt with external regulator kit

(1) D34/78 Yellow Top

(14) D31T Yellow Tops

A lot of 4/0 and 1/0 wire!

4. I will add Second Skin to my signature on all forums I post on. Will also add stickers to the Van if you have them. Build logs on SMD and ***.

5. Nice Avatar TahoeJoe. Wish I had a 2004 Tahoe instead of a Astro Van. . .Lucky you!

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

1. ssackett

2. I qualify and agree to the terms and will fullfill my obligations

3. 1991 Civic with JDM front end, Memphis 4kw, 2 Custom 4" coil 15's, Sundown 100.2, Alpine 9886, PG RSD 6.5 comps

4. I plan on doing a before and after test and post my results on all the audio forums i am on, I will also be putting SS decals on my ride and will help promote by word of mouth.

5. Uses's One of my favorite amps ever!

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

1. ssackett

3. 1991 Civic with JDM front end, Memphis 4kw, 2 Custom 4" coil 15's, Sundown 100.2, Alpine 9886, PG RSD 6.5 comps

4. I plan on doing a before and after test and post my results on all the audio forums i am on, I will also be putting SS decals on my ride and will help promote by word of mouth.

5. Uses's One of my favorite amps ever!

1. soundfx

3. 2000 chrysler sebring with clif designs in the front doors along with custom built crosover pods, custom built tweeter pods and infinity 6x9 in the rear deck and 2 12's in a ported box in the trunk.

4. I plan on putting any decals on my ride to advetise the companys that have given me good deals on my ride. and since the passanger door has been wrecked the factory sound deading has been removed and wasnt replaced. I purchased the car that way didnt know it till i replaced the old speakers in the car so I really need something that will also help me get to the 145db mark and any bit will help and I will be promoting by word of mouth.

5. Has 4 thousand watts of power DAMN. Thats a lot more than ME.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

1. Fender

2. I qualify and agree to the terms written above

3. 1996 Honda Accord EX V6 with Weapon*R SRI

Pioneer 6000ub w/ iPod Nano 2 gb

Image Dynamics CTX65CS powered by Hifonics Zxi6008

2 12" RE SE tuned to 32hz. 4 cubic feet

Audioque 1200D

KnuKonceptz & Stinger Wiring. Dynamat & Damplifier

Duralast Batt & Kinitek HC600

4. I will plan to promote Second Skin more by word of mouth. The one that gets out quickest. I have promoted Second Skin last weekend at the competition

when people asked what I used for deadening. And I gave them the Second Skin website. I plan to do that again for the Triple Point Weekend Competition in

September. The same people and more will be there, so I can show them my rear deck and trunk. I'll show them how solid the door is too. I will also add it to

my signature here and on Caraudio.com/forum

5. SOUNDFX runs the same subs! Great choice man. Has customs pods for speakers and tweeters too!

2 RE SE @ 32Hz

AQ 1200D

Image Dynamics Ctx65cs

Hifonics Zxi6008

1. Post your SMD user name

cracker

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I qualify and agree to the terms as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

98 bonneville, custom a pilars with 3.5 MB quarts(soon to be 4" infinity) pioneer 5 1/4 in the doors, kenwood mono amp(upgrading soon), big 3, DC level 4 15 in 3 cubes tuned to about 35, in the process of getting the trunk together and looking clean. build log in sig

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

i will promote second skin with decals on the car, a write up with the installation on here and 2 other forums i belong to(bonneville forums) and would like to try competing next year and would love to rep.

5. You must compliment the person above you

has the amp i want... good taste mang :D

1. 97maxima

2. agreed

3. 97 maxima gle, Audiopipe Ap30001D,Ap2004, custom building my HD-15 motor to a 18, 3 stiff spiders, 8 layer flat wound aluminum v.c, dual stiched leads, 6 spoke genric 18 inch basket, provided by Team PSI .Parts will be in this time next week

4. Ill add it in my new build log that will be updated with my new equipment, and recone build log.Post on Roe, Caco,Team old skool and here. do a banner on my car to promote ss audio

5. Screen name is a great guitar company! (fender)

American Bass*DC Power

I see guys are signing up quick for this one, don't want to miss out again I suppose. Good, hopefully some new blood can get the product and see how good this stuff is. Good luck guys!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

1. Rogers

2. i qualify and agree to the terms as stated!

3. 93 chevy lumina...4 12"Alpine type r's in the trunk, with an Audioque2200d powering them. Pioneer 5900ib head unit and Alpine type s coaxles... i also have a layer of dynamat in the trunk and it still rattles like a mofo!... i need to peel it off and put the second skin in its place!...

4. I will permote second skin by word of mouth, i will put a ss sticker on my car, and i will praise second skin at shows and competitions... and ill even try to push it on my local car audio dealer if you would like...lol

5. 97maxima has a great build going on... i cant wait to see it all done!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

1. hazard

2. will totally agree to anything for the sake of bass

3. 2005 hyundai elantra, dual audio headset, dual 6''/6x9" mids, 2 10"crossfire subs, 1 12" crossfire, pyle mosfet amp.

4. where i live there are street races and bass competitions every friday and saturday night and those guys want the best in their rides so when they see me rollin with secondskin they will definately want some.

5. everyone here has a better system than me. thats why i'm tryin to upgrade.

you don't qualify to the minimum required posts

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived