BassAddict32 Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Posted August 13, 2009 "my mom cheated on my dad. the only thing i gained from having him as a father (he left when i was 11) was learning what NOT to do." See now why does your dad get the bad rap? If my wife cheated on me I'd leave too. I don't want to get into your situation, maybe he is a pos, it just really bothers me that women bad-talk a man to his children after the breakup. My father was a great man, but he cheated on his first wife. When he left her she told his kids how he was scum, even though he gave them a lot more than he gave me monetarily, and tried to spend time with them. When he would try to visit he was asked to leave before even seeing his kids. There's two sides to every story, and one of my sisters didn't even come to his funeral. btw- if she's with another guy there's no point in fighting imo. If she's hot enough for you to want why wouldn't someone else want her, and if she's devious enough to cheat she's not worth the effort. I would tell the other guy sorry for stretching it out and watch out for herpes and move on. okay, my bad. my dad cheated on my mom. sorry about that. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
tejcurrent Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Thinking about it there was a girl I dated for a long time and was in love with. I found out she was cheating on me, within 2 minutes I had told her to F herself, and told him he "better wrap it up with this chick." lol, bet I put the fear of God in his ass * Edit - Oh, well if your dad cheated that's a different story. I still think what I said is true in general, but that definitely changes things here. tejcurrent XS Power T3
BassAddict32 Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Posted August 13, 2009 Thinking about it there was a girl I dated for a long time and was in love with. I found out she was cheating on me, within 2 minutes I had told her to F herself, and told him he "better wrap it up with this chick." lol, bet I put the fear of God in his ass * Edit - Oh, well if your dad cheated that's a different story. I still think what I said is true in general, but that definitely changes things here. yea, it is. but yea, my dad cheated on my mom and left when i was 11. it hurt. it really did. oh and THEN he got a new wife, and i didn't want to see her. i figure, he cheated with this chick, why would i want to meet her? so i didn't and after awhile he told me that if i didn't want anything to do with his wife, he didn't want anything to do with me. so i haven't talked to him in 4 years, and i haven't seen him in 5. he never asks about me, calls me, emails me, nothing. and he has numbers and email addresses, but still nothing. he also took his house back, because his name was on it. so i didn't get all my stuff out of the house in time, i moved away to where i am now, my mom got a new husband (my stepdad) and things are much better. however, it still hurts when i think about it. even though he left, he was still my father, and i sill love him. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Thinking about it there was a girl I dated for a long time and was in love with. I found out she was cheating on me, within 2 minutes I had told her to F herself, and told him he "better wrap it up with this chick." lol, bet I put the fear of God in his ass * Edit - Oh, well if your dad cheated that's a different story. I still think what I said is true in general, but that definitely changes things here. you didnt keep this chick, did ya? 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Brick2560 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 I'm 17, and I believe that no one is really to young to fall in love, well, up to a certain point depending on if and when you know what real love is. Me and my girl have been together for 3 and a half years. Like the OP stated, she still gives me butterflies everytime. And theres never been any trust issues. "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
tejcurrent Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 you didnt keep this chick, did ya? HELL NO!! That was the last time I saw her. I literally drove from where I caught her w/ another guy to another girls (now my wife) job to ask her out. I'd wanted to for a while but I'm loyal to who I'm with until the moment we break up. Truth be told I had a feeling she was cheating for a while but when I was with her we only did one thing. When I started suspecting her I started window-shopping and thinking about things critically instead of emotionally. Sucks about your dad, some people don't have their priorities straight and their children suffer. Sounds like he had things backwards. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Tek Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 at least u didnt get ambushed like me http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif you wanna share that? lmao
mbdblue Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 dude, if ya love her than ya love her. oldest sayin out there man......dont let anyone else tell ya otherwise.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
LT.Smoke Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 No one can tell you how you feel about things in life only you have that ability to know and understand how you feel. Glad to see that you 2 are happy together enjoy every moment dont live to regret anything. I really hope for the best for you 2 as well but i kinda feell the same way with you being her 1st boyfriend and all but i hope that we are all wrong and you two stay together for a long time. Congrats bro and best of luck. PS i went through 2 g/f's and a wife to find my soulmate and i have found her now. I do still share a bond with my ex-wife due to the fact we have a daughter but we are great friends.she is happy as am i. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.