Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

great, now i got an idiot telling me i should have used 1/0 welding wire instead because it can pass more current.....man i tell you, i should rip all this out and do an all-star youtube install where i just do whatever the dumbshits tell me to do.

hold on.. my neighbor is selling a 2006 Chevy Astro Cargo Van with 300,000 miles on it and doesnt run.. we'll let them fix it over the internet also :rolleyes:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

great, now i got an idiot telling me i should have used 1/0 welding wire instead because it can pass more current.....man i tell you, i should rip all this out and do an all-star youtube install where i just do whatever the dumbshits tell me to do.

LOL i think its time to buy a 300 $ car and do that LOL

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

ray see's you been off for 13 mins then hes like an untrusting wife, wtf you been doing for 13 mins it only take 12 to drive home theres a minute unaccounted for.

Shhhhhh.

Or else.

I know he got held up at the train tracks by that slow ass amtrak.

I got cameras on all my BITCHES..lol

Edited by Ray
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

And far as the best connection ever.......get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier.

or just smelt them all together.

haha...now that is sig worthy Edited by andym85

i likes me some audio stuff...

lol.

\there are only 6-7 cameras in that store..lol

I got more than that at Steve's house.

Anyone wanna guess what song MR.MEADE was signing in the shower this morning? lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz