Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

That Damn Tahoes so beautiful i might have to take a flight out from New Jersey to get a Demo

2000 Mercedes ML 55 Amg

Panasonic Double-Din

JL 13.5 W7 sealed box

Rockford P10001bd(PEQ Bass Knob)

Mb Quart DSH 216 Components(Fronts)

Mb Quart DSG 213 Coax(Rear)

Jl 300/4(HIGHS)

Posted Image

^^damn that bitch fine!!^^ :spiteful:

cant agree more, that is CLEAN mang, and that emblem really set s it off looking very professional. this is the kind of stuff im dying to learn about(clean look) you the man Meade :D

That vinyl work is sick Steve. I think I might have to give it a try on my amp rack. Im getting tired of painting everything all the time. Watching threads like this definitely keeps me motivated, that and a lack of bass in my ride.

The amp rack turned out PIMP!

Very nice brotha!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

that looks amazing, when you get that last back piece done itll be perfect.

and that emblem above the amps is a nice touch.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

That looks super clean. How long before you start the doors?

waiting on equipment to arrive then the obligatory 1 week to think about getting off the couch to do it

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

no joke, im not even advertising for him (although i TRULY believe he has the best installer tools on the market) - it is AWESOME....and ive owned about 5 of the smaller butane soldering torches - this one is a CADILLAC.

for $142 it better be!

Posted Image

Absolutely sick!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

My Sweet mother of God, EPIC build thread man....... Will be Keepingh a Close eye on this

Source: Alpine 9886R, Audiocontrol Epic 160, Alpine PXE-H650 processor, Line driver

Front: 2 sets 7" AA componants with tweets

Amp: SPL Dynamics 4 Channel, 1,200 Wrms output for doors, new amps coming for subs

Sub: Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18's *2

So Far: 149.9db @30hz