not sure if you want to but if you cut out the rear deck it will be noticeably louder. also the loud rattle you have when you move the cam to the bottom panel. i got rid of a lot of that by putting foam above my gas tank. and you probably have a loud rattle coming from the back of the license plate i took that out and put a little expanding foam in it. those 2 things make a hell of a difference

anyway it looks like its hitting hard. :good: god i miss my crown vic :cray:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

not sure if you want to but if you cut out the rear deck it will be noticeably louder. also the loud rattle you have when you move the cam to the bottom panel. i got rid of a lot of that by putting foam above my gas tank. and you probably have a loud rattle coming from the back of the license plate i took that out and put a little expanding foam in it. those 2 things make a hell of a difference

anyway it looks like its hitting hard. :good: god i miss my crown vic :cray:

Thanks for the feedback, and im glad you posted that. I was considering deadning the side panels of the trunk since they flex so much too, but the foam idea sounds like it will handle that rattling down there as well. License plate will get handled as well. Deck is uncut at the moment, but I have no rears, just front stage, and rear speakers are removed. I also have a large hole where a stock sub would be on my rear deck that was not a option in my car.

Im debating now, I have a 4th order bandpass design I might use that will get rid of the trunk rattles all together :D, assuming I use it.

I used to use bubble rap behind my plates, it always worked great for me in my cars..

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

18'' damn!
sounds loud!
I used to use bubble rap behind my plates, it always worked great for me in my cars..

Thanks for the feedback guys, it gets the job done.

I though about bubble rap as well, seems like it would work pretty good. If my damn plates could be screwed at the top and bottom, im sure that would help, (top only on my car) :(

But like I mention above, ive got a few ideas that will both increase output into the cabin very well, and get rid of the trunk rattle all together. Stay tuned :D

This what I'm looking to bump I think, but with a kicker 750.1 or 1000.1

Should work well, I had a Kicker 750.1 on a Sound Splinter RL-p 15", (1000w RMS) pushed it very well, but that 1000.1 would be better

looks like its pounding =]

Thanks Rusty, gets the job done.

Hoping to replace it with some more of your products very soon.

• 1 month later...

Basicly the same setup that I had in my trunk before and I'm workin on doing this week again. lvl 4 18" with 5.5 cft tuned to 32. I have a jbl bp1200.1 as of now but hopin to upgrade soon. I will post some vids when im done =)

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400