loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

The space under the box looks like a cluster of phase and cancellation- why not put the box on/just on top of the floor?

Lookin fwd to ma demo :good:

-Drew

i was thinking the same thing but im pretty sure that is all going to be sealed off

quick question

are you using glue and screws to put a box together?

nope sugar water. haha we used 2 bottles of glue and screws then the whole inside is getting glassed

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thanks guys:)

drew- the floor is open for now, box is far from done truck is far from done, but i have enuf mdf left to build 3 more boxes at my house so ill most likely just cut a piece of 3/4 the same size as the front and screw/glue it on, i wanted the floor to be strong and still have space for the tools/jack and what not i like to have in the truck, space isnt easy to come by in an ext cab and make it look clean, as far as sitting the box on the floor ithought about it, but the way my battery box is i would lose about 8" of leg room and im not losing any i also have that full plastic center console with the vents and everything in between the seats so if anything it would seem like logically that would block more air than being up higher

yes i can move the box every which way to try it out and see what sounds the loudest, sadly i dont have access to a termlab so ear'o'meter is what ima have to use

nightshade-i hope your right!! im quite confident i can hit that 150 on burp, but music may be a different story, my truck is kinda stupid it meters for shit sealed up

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

turns out i have stomatitis and the medicine they have me on is kicking my ass big time, my brother will be home from school in an hour and a half ill have him help me load it up and do the rest of the stuff in a bit

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived