I agree, but I dont think Childress will let him throw enough. If they can spread out his usage over more games rather then what the Jets had him do, they could make a run.

meh we will see, Favre does what Favre wants to do lol. in all honesty they coulda been a contender with Sage/Tavaris, they didn't need cry baby-loner Favre who didn't want to enter training camp, it's gonna be same shit as in New York, he is going to be a loner and piss off teammates because of it.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

• 2 months later...
meh we will see, Favre does what Favre wants to do lol. in all honesty they coulda been a contender with Sage/Tavaris, they didn't need cry baby-loner Favre who didn't want to enter training camp, it's gonna be same shit as in New York, he is going to be a loner and piss off teammates because of it.

your opinion doesnt matter much now.

just wanted to bump this old ass thread to say one thing. To the people saying Favre was going to throw all these interceptions:

the offense is geared toward Peterson. so Favre isnt stuck with some shitty runner or shitty OL...it really saves his arm for when he needs to throw down field.

UNLIKE all those bullshit long throws Favre had to try and squeeze in with the Jets...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

And he said that the Vikings let him rest his arm all week and not throw too much in practice. He didn't have that with the Jets.

Fresh arm + good defense + good running attack working out pretty well so far.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

He holds the NFLs record for most interceptions so hope he works out for the jets or vikings or who ever next years team is...lol

That is true, but without failure you have no success.

Example: Cy Young has the most wins as a pitcher in baseball, and the most loses.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

ha im not a big football guy but hey if he helps bring us to the superbowl its cool with me :D our teams have been kinda ehh for too long. they will either do bad all together or good until it counts then FAIL FAIL FAIL

I have been a packers fan all my life, and I have nothing against Brett Favre... He is still a great quarterback and if someone wanted to pay you millions of dollars a year to do something that you love, would you not do it? Yea you would, people need to get off his dick, Brett is a great quarterback and will recieve a good reception in Green Bay because he was great then and he has so many fans in GB still. Watch the game tmm and see how many #4 Packers Jerseys are still being worn by fans, trust me I know I ate at his Steakhouse in GB :D

Traitor, just wants to play in our conference so he can play the packers more than once in a season, hope Aaron Rogers whoops his ass!!

packers suck. brett favre is good. get over it. its fucking entertainment who ever he plays for.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

That division is loaded at qb. Gonna be a fun season I can't wait Geaux Saints!

I know it was off topic but can't post in a football thread and not give my team a WHOOT!!!

Hell yeah, been a saints fan ever since i can remember! I hate packers so i hope vikes rape em.

Archived