Sonic Electronix

My sub doesnt work for me, but it works for Fi

Last thought..............one coil hokked up +to+ -to - and the other + to - and - to +?

J

No sir tripple checked each time, keep the ideas coming though i apprieciate it.

when you get it back, befor you put it in the box, test each coil on your amp, do the + and - on 1 side and wire it up, just turn it low then try the other side...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

when you get it back, befor you put it in the box, test each coil on your amp, do the + and - on 1 side and wire it up, just turn it low then try the other side...

Ok, i was told by scott to battery test each coil + to + - to - on like a 9v one. Is this like the same thing?

I am off to work keep the ideas coming, ill be back on at midnight. I really appriciate it, Thanks

pretty much, lol i guess that is easier with a batt :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

When you get it back..plug your old fi to it and make sure it works,then one by one put the wires back into the new fi just to make sure your not rushing (As i did one time and had half a coil wired up)..but im with the other guys if scott says it works then it has somthing to do with your wirereing of the new sub

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

Ok, i was told by scott to battery test each coil + to + - to - on like a 9v one.

thats what I was going to say. Go bare bones, hook it to a cordless drill battery and see if each coil functions by itself. Then wire them together and check it again. Take the amp out of the equation.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator