More work keepin me busy :)

kingsuv

looks amazing

and are you keeping the patio on the roof open or are you making it into another room/greenhouse kinda thing?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Looks good, I dont see my tent in the backyard tho. You told me I could ive there lol

Thats cause you have to set it up yourself

looks amazing

and are you keeping the patio on the roof open or are you making it into another room/greenhouse kinda thing?

It's going to be open. I have rod iron to go in between the posts.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just about to wrap this all up. just a few more inspections and we will be done.

Had one of these dropped off today so I could dig the trench for the new underground service.

014-3.jpg

008-4-1.jpg

009-5.jpg

the whole house is roped and ready to go.

015-3.jpg

016-4.jpg

Oh and here is pics of what has already happend. I missed these with the camera :D

How about a whole new roof?

010-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

And the house is about ready for stucco.

012-3.jpg

013-3.jpg

So if this week goes well, I should be insulating and sheetrocking by the weekend. Then stucco depending on the weather. Once those 3 are done, it's about locked up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

035-2.jpg

Do i spy the galaxy in this pic?????

Nice job, and doin it in a decent amount of time. should be nice when it is all done. Keep up the good work

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Do i spy the galaxy in this pic?????

Yup that's my ol' 67 fastback. The system may be older then you in it :lol:

The back window is tarped so I can pull the 2 15's and box from the rear deck. One of these days I will get back to work on it :(

Getting in the home stretch Just need to finish up the insulation and some low voltage wiring then I'm ready for sheetrock.

118.jpg

117.jpg

Got the french doors in. The crates they came in were no joke. They are a lot heavier then they look.

116.jpg

119.jpg

117.jpg

112.jpg

111.jpg

Some structured wiring. 12/4, cat 5e, cat 6, and 2 runs of rg-59tp

113.jpg

I also need to switch out this fire hazard These main panels are know to catch fire.

103.jpg

104.jpg

Now with a new box and underground service.

098.jpg

Also needed to add a new ufer ground.

097.jpg

The 2 sub feeds behind the panel.

100.jpg

Now you know a house is old when you come across true size lumber. This is a true 2x4 next to the newer 2x4

101.jpg

Archived