Sonic Electronix

HWATS THIS? a big box of HWAT

yeah boy! i sold my first pair today :D fold a blanket and put on top the box...makes for a nice footstool.....and as long as there is a flower printed blanket on the box my wife wont bitch at me. thats what i did with my 200...err..198

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Full 200, hes going to NY to battle beast from the east.... i vote put about 100 under the car, and rest in the car :)

Word is he got scared and sold the truck

Originally Posted by iamamp3pimp

both of them are sold?

BeastfromDaEast "yea, tired of the game. I get like that but who knows what the future may bring"

punked down by 200 tweets, lol

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

What the fuck? Honestly you should be able to pull a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif with no problems.... Hook em up to a nice sony amp and you will be the youtube KING !!!!!!!

seriously, please use these... I am dying to see what you come up with.....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Posted Image

that's only about 100 :lol: yes...i counted them

i thought about buying these too...but i'm too damn broke :( sucks to be me i 'spose

lol you should unpack em all and take pics of you rollin around in em like a pile of money

Archived