i got some moster powerflex wire from ebay like a month ago... it was like 54 bucks for a 20 foot run... its silver tinned though... and it has that plastic shit in the middle... i called monster and they said it is for the "skin effect".... and i started asking more questions..lol... its got 4074 strands

like i said it can be had for 54bucks all day on ebay... i dont think thats expensive...

it has a super thick caseing and lower strand count than most 1/0 wire... but it seems to work just fine...

So more casing and less wire is good? :01nocomment8so:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

stinger and rrockford cables for me... i am gonna try that cheaper one on darvex next.... thanks for this was actually looking at there cables i found a good deal on a roll but ill pass it up now

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

So more casing and less wire is good? :01nocomment8so:

I like it to be less casing more wire, just like with women LOL,

Sorry for the attempt at a joke....... :D

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

thats effed up...I have never seen anything like that before...I have used American Bass Wires, KnuKonceptz, and I have used Streetwires for installs before as well...

I used all knu konceptz wire Its great stuff and on the larger side of the size

I just got a Street Wires 1/0 kit (no RCA's or speaker wire, which is good, cuz people like to choose their own RCA's) and I thought it was cheap at $60 (shop sells it for $100), but after seeing this crap, I may have stumbled on some good wire! The kit was freakin' heavy! Like 15-20 pounds for that kit.

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

I just got a Street Wires 1/0 kit (no RCA's or speaker wire, which is good, cuz people like to choose their own RCA's) and I thought it was cheap at $60 (shop sells it for $100), but after seeing this crap, I may have stumbled on some good wire! The kit was freakin' heavy! Like 15-20 pounds for that kit.

street wires is the only 1/0 i will use my friend is about to sell me an entire kit of the ultra cable for 50 bucks he he and yeah id be pissed if i saw that crap

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Does it surprise you? This is the same company who will retail 6 ft HDMI cables at over $60 and sue smaller companies claiming BS copyright/patent infringement.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M