Whats your dream car?

79 ford pintoPosted Image

Call me CRAZY, but I would Love to have one of the older Pinto Wagons with the 2.3 liter with a big turbo. Then with 2 15s or a wall or something with a true SQ system in it. ...Not my DREAM car though.

Something like this would do:

Posted Image

BMW M6. I wouldn't mind having a big one with 4 doors and a whopper of a motor. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

my car would be a 92-96 nissan 300zx twin turbo with twin 16g turbos running around 30 lbs of boost.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

98 Eclipse GSX *Awd Turbo*

always loved it, i will own one soon :P

Posted Image

And a 98 Supra

Venom FTW

Posted Image

just for shits and giggles

V12 miata, and yes, it does run...

Posted Image

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok i have alot of dream cars who doesn't? but read this and the first car that pop in your head say and and why would you want it?

for me:

Jeep SRT 8 twin turbo

Why: alot of power, looks good, and enough space inside for goot system :) oh and did i say HEMI!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Awesome choice...there is a guy who does the quarter mile by me with no upgrades other than a chip, in under 12 seconds...it screams...and of course, I would throw a nice system in one.

Also on my list:

Bugatti Veyron because I mean, come on, just hearing W16 makes my pants wet.

1970 Chevelle LS6 with all options.

Dodge Tomahawk, becuase 300+ miles per hour is my thing.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived