Sonic Electronix

System build costs and local shops

well if you do sealed you dont have to tune the box :P which is another reason i suggested that.. but 4 18s and 6000 rms had better get you into the 150 range in that small ass area lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well if u know how 2 make a box then go with army guy idea 4 a system

then just do the system urself so u have brag about that u did it urself

yeah i know how to follow directions ha ha i dont know anything abotu tuning and port dimensions i can put a box together according to someone elses plans but as far as it being tuned right and everyhting else im lost

1999 Chevy Silverado x cab

Bagged on 22s

Stupid loud system to come

well if you do sealed you dont have to tune the box :P which is another reason i suggested that.. but 4 18s and 6000 rms had better get you into the 150 range in that small ass area lol

ha ha no doubt its not all that small but i guess if i went with a wall it would be pretty small huh ha ha thanks for all the help and so quick

Bagged on 22s

with 5k to spend id look at 2 DD9518s ported on a good 4-5kw amp build your own box, ho alt, good wiring, couple kinetiks or powermasters whichever you can get cheaper.

should either get you there or real close to where you wanna be, and youll have rock solid equipment as well.

im in belleville illinois actually bout 20 minutes from stl

I run DC subs so if you every want to hear them you can. I live in Imperial but work downtown near Busch Stadium.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

with 5k to spend id look at 2 DD9518s ported on a good 4-5kw amp build your own box, ho alt, good wiring, couple kinetiks or powermasters whichever you can get cheaper.

should either get you there or real close to where you wanna be, and youll have rock solid equipment as well.

X2 on this....I wouldn't waste my time with the Audiopipe 3000d regardless of what people say.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

X2 on this....I wouldn't waste my time with the Audiopipe 3000d regardless of what people say.

yeah my neighbor had a couple of the audio pipe surrounds i wasntreal impressed with them but thought maybe the amps would be a different story but i unno like i said im clueless on the competition worthiness end of things go

Bagged on 22s

i know a few people on here, including my self who run that ap amp and love it.. but it gets a bad rep because its cheap... ive did internal shots, and it pulled out 1800 rms bridged at 2 ohm with a rise of 7ohms? 1800 rms bridged at 7 ohms isnt bad LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

for the price there really isnt somethign like the AP out there.....

that being said, beating the crap out of it myself, it got hella hot. hot isnt somethign i like expecially here in CA. If youve seen the insides of one of these amps its cram packed full and sloppy as hell at that. so theres not much room in there for heat dissipation. where as you can get a RF or a Zenon amp or even an Arc 4000se and see a VERY big difference in the internals and they should be leaps and bounds more reliable.

I'll probably kill myself later for saying this but i'd even run a XXV hifonics before the AP stuff.

Archived