Second Skin Audio

Big ass "EarthQuake" Sub

Street

i have a feeling this is a jackhammer in disguise :blink:

i mean in other words a whole basket full of Fail

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

15,000 Watts MAX

Xmax: 4" Peak to Peak

Dual (2x1ohms) 4" x 8" High Temp military grade flat wire voice coil.

(4)Quad Nomax / Romax spiders

8 gauge speaker connections

112lbs.

Patented PSP terminal

MSRP: $2,499.00

i just dont know about that thing

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

my "uncle" owns earthquake sound..maybe he can let me borrow one haha. But it was designed as a high power handling SQ sub but it produces some mechanical noise at low volumes so its not so much SQ anymore. Its a beast tho...and rofl at the guy comparing it to a jackhammer, this thing isnt all show, it actually does what its supposed to do.

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

my "uncle" owns earthquake sound..maybe he can let me borrow one haha. But it was designed as a high power handling SQ sub but it produces some mechanical noise at low volumes so its not so much SQ anymore. Its a beast tho...and rofl at the guy comparing it to a jackhammer, this thing isnt all show, it actually does what its supposed to do.

just saying..............................thats alll

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Earthquake is deep in the game of making bass. This is an awesome sub. At one point in time when we were looking at Earthquake, I thought I was going to get one of the HoleeS 15s for a demo car because, from the front, it looks just like their more mainstream SubZero 15.

The big one's enclosure requirements are insane; but it's a monster, not a gimmick. I talked to an Earthquake tech about the subs and he explained that they had just finished using one in a 20 c.f. ported enclosure on 20,000 watts RMS in a warehouse for a rave-type party http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif . According to him, the sub beat the space up all night with no problems.

How do you guys like that price?

is "big" a proper size?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived