when he says.."speak now or forever hold your peace"

u better start talkin like a brotha just stole a samwich from the soup kitchen and your gettin accused of it!!!!!!

kidding... just move on maain... i mean if u care it will probably hurt more being there but u will regret not going in the future so id probably go

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yea me and my dad had a long convo. about this just a little bit ago. im gonna just man up and go and be happy that she has found someone that loves her puts her first. and be happy for him that he has found the same feeling i used to have when i was with her. she was always amazing but i had some flukes about me that pushed her away, but she will never admit to that being the cause of our seperation.

I have a race the same night as the wedding i also found out, so im gonna go drop my wedding gift off and congratulate them both on thier newfound love and wish them the best of luck, i guess for once im gonna just have to suck my pride up and be the guy she used to see me as.

Its just tough seeing someone u truly care about going on a new adventure without you. Ive cried many nights since she left, but for some reason i try to think of the good she did for me, and what i do come up with is few and far between, so i guess i should stop dwelling on the past and finally move on, bcuz i have passed on many girls that would give me w.e. i asked for all because im hung up on her still.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Good call man. Im sure its gonna be hard to see her but hey, its better to be the bigger man regardless of the situation.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

• 4 weeks later...

So went to the wedding saturday, Had a good time, Really glad i went, Neither of them knew i was coming, but thier parents did, Both were really happy to see me come since i have so much history with both of them, All i know is they had an open bar and i was all over that shit! :) lol

1 Dc lvl5 18

i wasnt going to, but figured hes one of my closest friends and regardless weve been through alot together and i dont wanna lose that friendship so im just suckin it up for me and him. But it was fun as hell tbh and so much ass runnin around that place, got several numbers while i was there haha.

1 Dc lvl5 18

not to sound like a fag but this sounds alot like the plot from Pearl Harbor.(ex loved that movie)

anyway I find it fucked in the first place that he could do that to his "brother." But at the same time i guess To each their own.

I personally would have ended my friendship with both of them. Only because you had MAJOR plans with her and they didn't work out. Like all your plans you had are being played out by a guy who HAD to have had a crush on her while you were dating her. Otherwise he wouldn't have asked. He broke the Cardinal rule. You NEVER mess with a homeboy's girl or ex.

Just my .02.

If you're happy for them, good for you. :drinks:

I, on the other hand, am not that big of a man.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

It was nice for him to ask you if he could get with her. But think of it this way, if you told him you weren't comfortable with it, he would most likely get with her anyways and ruin your guys relationship, so either way, I think it was messed up of your friend to even get with her, especially if he was a good friend. Maybe he just wanted her because you had her? He could have always tried and got someone else, but you should have also let him know you still had strong feelings for her...

Well anyways that's my 2 cents... Best of luck to you

Edited by cccmaa