Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

this year so far is going to be off the hook. There is all these known people/systems going, and non known people making debuts

I cant wait for this

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:sorry:I have been off the forum for a minute due to some personal shit. Any how this show has always been the kick off for the season for a lot of competitors and if you've been to the last couple of them you know we have been out there kicking it and doing what we do. Unfortunately this year we will not. It sucks but, I have some family obligations going on that forces me to be out of town this weekend and not attending AR. I sincerly wish everyone good luck this weekend and hope to see you guys during the next shows. I have talk to some of the guys from the team and I know some of our members will be there but no grilll or lvl 4 cooler. I look forward in reading the great turn outs, the awesome numbers and hopefully some crazy story's from the pre and after parties.

L8R...........

I'm still trying to get a hold of a single 1000w 15 to stuff into hannahs car. Everything else is good 2 go for her.

i got a 1kwrms 15 but if she smokes it you buy recone from ken? if yes then hannahs got her self a woofar

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived