Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

Just a quick update about Autorama. In years past Cal Expo has allowed competing cars in for free... but that was not entirely true. Mike from Auto Radio Stereo paid $10 per car after the show. This year that will be the competitors responsibility.... if you do not come through the gate between 8am and 9am. If you come through the gate during those times the fee will be waived. That time is on both days. You guys have my number if you have any more questions.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

wedding (not mine) plus ITS VEGAS!!! lol shits crazy right now kimo might not make it ether even if i was to make it the burban wouldnt

u failed go back where we got free shit that shit was funny

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

:nods: :D...

do i get sum prize $ for driving REALLY far?!...

thats bad ass matt. be sure to find me and say "hi". maybe some one local will give you a place to stay?

anyone in sac want to give me a place to sleep sat night?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Just a quick update about Autorama. In years past Cal Expo has allowed competing cars in for free... but that was not entirely true. Mike from Auto Radio Stereo paid $10 per car after the show. This year that will be the competitors responsibility.... if you do not come through the gate between 8am and 9am. If you come through the gate during those times the fee will be waived. That time is on both days. You guys have my number if you have any more questions.

later

Doug

looks like i gotta wake up early then, oh well its gonna be one fun weekend

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i go every year but never wanted to run my car in the db...

how much is it and can anybody do it?

cause i already know my car wont hit no crazzy numbers or anything but i would just like to see where it is with this box

before i do my blow threw box and see if theres a big db difference

and see what i can hit with only 1000rms on 1 18" i mean right now it makes my eyes vibrate?

and made a bigger crack in my metal trunk lol the 15" 9500 started the crack and the 18 made it bigger lol

and i wanted to see before the next box and before dynamat

and just to know what im hitting now basicly

just wanna know when i have to show and how much and if i can enter i dont care what i hit just want to know

my set up is for daily music anyways

thats bad ass matt. be sure to find me and say "hi". maybe some one local will give you a place to stay?

anyone in sac want to give me a place to sleep sat night?

ok :). i vote on nametags. <?>

free place to sleep would be awwsum... DREW?... :01nocomment8so: :D

i have nobody's #... :pardon:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

i go every year but never wanted to run my car in the db...

how much is it and can anybody do it?

cause i already know my car wont hit no crazzy numbers or anything but i would just like to see where it is with this box

before i do my blow threw box and see if theres a big db difference

and see what i can hit with only 1000rms on 1 18" i mean right now it makes my eyes vibrate?

and made a bigger crack in my metal trunk lol the 15" 9500 started the crack and the 18 made it bigger lol

and i wanted to see before the next box and before dynamat

and just to know what im hitting now basicly

just wanna know when i have to show and how much and if i can enter i dont care what i hit just want to know

my set up is for daily music anyways

between 8-9 its 50 bucks to park all day and enter into one class (saturday is just bassrace and psychlone) after 9 am its an additional 10 bucks, so 60, on sunday its another 35 for 1 class because its 2x, but you still can get in for free from 8-9

edit: how much is it to do an additional class on sunday?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived