Kanye West Is A Dick

oh yea, im sure he didnt mean it in a bad way, but he shouldve thought about it cuz thats rude as hell, just like "bush doesnt care about black people" which was totally lame even tho i dont like bush

Kanye is rediculous. No talent. He cant decide whether he wants to rap or sing and now hes even been doing the tpain voice mod. Basically he is a rude selfish person. He proclaims he is Jesus and crazy sh!t like that and goes up on stage and pull that especially to a what is taylor swift 19-20 year old girl. I dont like country music or taylor swift but i feel bad that she was disrespected like that on live tv. Complete dick move kanye, grow up.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Talking About the VMA's do you think Numa Numa kid got a cut for Live Your Life cause even though he didnt create the song it would not be as big of a hit without the Numa Numa kid. I know its not the words but you know what it is sampled from.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

lol at all of u... who cares if kanye said it.. its kanye.. hes ruthless, he speaks his mind.. so wat if it may come off disrespectful.. he can speak his mind jus like u and me can, even if its infront of all america and the world.. and a major LOL at the talentless comment... one of the top producers out there and noo he has no talent :rolleyes:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I guess its just freedom of speech but how about his responsibility for being famous, that means hes supposed to try to be a decent person and a role model because people look up to him. Athletes get fined if they do something stupid because kids look up to them and they should know better. Why should kanye get to tell us he is jesus and disrespect a young girl who just won a major award for her hard work?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

lol at all of u... who cares if kanye said it.. its kanye.. hes ruthless, he speaks his mind.. so wat if it may come off disrespectful.. he can speak his mind jus like u and me can, even if its infront of all america and the world.. and a major LOL at the talentless comment... one of the top producers out there and noo he has no talent :rolleyes:

But that means nothing ...soulja feg got a record deal ....i know your joking right ... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

well ill become a rapper named kanye east and fuckin say im the devil and make me some $.....that made no sense whatsoever http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

he should have stuck to producing and thats still ignorant. I dont even know how you can defend that. Instead of congratulating someone who may have just had the highlight of her professional career he had to steal the spotlight and shit on it? but because he said congratulations and much respect its ok? Fuck that. Beyonce's video best of all time. Have you ever seen the single ladies video? ummmmmmmmm. If beyonce is going to get anything for her career it should be for cadillac records because she killed that.

Explain ruthless. That was just ignorant. All he did was make himself look worse. Eventually he will stop getting nominated stop getting invited. All the talent in the world and the biggest asshole ever still means you are the biggest asshole ever.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But that means nothing ...soulja feg got a record deal ....i know your joking right ... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I have to agree, its not that hard to be considered good with todays audience(no offense), today you just put any beat out there but you just put X artist through Autotune and bam you got a hit, excentuate that with todays common videos of rented supercars and near naked girls and bam you got your self a megahit.

Also single ladies was just basically to me them trying to sell sex, which seems to work well in todays market. I am sure I can find some great videos from the present and past, that should be considered some of the greatest but are not since they are not on MTV, and that includes Known and Unknown artists.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived