2003 Cadillac ESV - Another Update 11/8/09 - Another video in post #2 on first page

simple, clean and dare I use the word " elegant" .... Very nice work.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Well lots of updates coming for this one.Customer didn't listen when I told him not to play the truck at full tilt if he didn't have the engine revved up charging the system properly.So long story short, he blew his amp.A few MOSFETs by the power input side are pretty nice and toasty.I'll have it listed up for sale on here if anyone is interested in fixing it.I put a Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD in it a while back, and a blue Stinger Voltmeter in the console in some black plexi.Looks pretty nice.

Finally time to upgrade mids and highs.For the mids, there are (4) B&C 6PEV13 6.5s ( B&C 6PEV13 6.5 ) powered off of either a Rockford P500-2 or a Digital Designs C3b.It will more than likely be the Rockford.

For highs it is still undecided.All the client cares about is being extremely loud, so I recommended him the Selenium ST350s.I haven't quite made up my mind what I'm doing yet though.If I do go that route, I'll run 2 of them off of a Rockford P200-2 or a DD C1b.

For bass, if I decide to go the Rockford route, it will be a T2500-1bdcp.Otherwise if I go with DD, it will be a DD M3a.That will come much later down the road however as the client does not quite have the money for not just the amp, but the batteries and other upgrades I will be doing before I put anything for bass back in.

Damn that sucks maybe he'll learn now lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived