why dont i get the monthly newsletter?

qu1cks1lver56

i keep hearing about this monthly newsletter but i never get it, i searched through the "my controls" page and didnt see anything i might of checked to not receive emails from here.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i was wondering what it was too.. i just noticed there is a paid subscription thing in the control area.. i was wondering what that was also

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i was wondering what it was too.. i just noticed there is a paid subscription thing in the control area.. i was wondering what that was also

pretty sure that just supports SMD

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Excellent question! The monthly newsletter goes out via the Email service provided by the forum service provider (Invision). So far, we have sent out June, July, and August newsletters to every registered member of SMD. The newsletter will come to you from the sender "The Forum." If you do NOT currently receive the newsletter, be sure that:

1. your SPAM filter of your ISP is not catching Email from "The Forum" and not letting it through to you. In order to catch this, you MAY have to go and log in to your mail server via the internet, go into the SPAM box and look from mail from "The Forum" and tell your SPAM filter to trust Email from this sender.

2. you have set up your Email client to view incoming Email in HTML. The newsletters are sent out in HTML format.

An EASY way to be sure that you are receiving Email from "The Forum" would be to have someone send you a PM. A PM sends a notification to your Email that it is awaiting you at the forum. If you cannot receive the Email notification, they you will not receive other Email from "The Forum."

The newsletter is chocked full of all kinds of exciting stuff at SMD - winner of SOTM for the prior month, sponsor of SOTM for the existing month, any and all give-a-ways, and just exciting stuff in general. Here are links to each of the three newsletters so that you can check them out:

June Newsletter

July Newsletter

August Newsletter

September Newsletter

The September newsletter went out today (9/21).

Now, I have a question for you . . . how many of you would think it'd be pretty cool for us to feature a SMD Member in each newsletter? We could tell a little something about them, their vehicle, their system, etc.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Yeah I don't get it either .

I have checked my spam section and it isn't there either .

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Excellent question! The monthly newsletter goes out via the Email service provided by the forum service provider (Invision). So far, we have sent out June, July, and August newsletters to every registered member of SMD. The newsletter will come to you from the sender "The Forum." If you do NOT currently receive the newsletter, be sure that:

1. your SPAM filter of your ISP is not catching Email from "The Forum" and not letting it through to you. In order to catch this, you MAY have to go and log in to your mail server via the internet, go into the SPAM box and look from mail from "The Forum" and tell your SPAM filter to trust Email from this sender.

2. you have set up your Email client to view incoming Email in HTML. The newsletters are sent out in HTML format.

An EASY way to be sure that you are receiving Email from "The Forum" would be to have someone send you a PM. A PM sends a notification to your Email that it is awaiting you at the forum. If you cannot receive the Email notification, they you will not receive other Email from "The Forum."

The newsletter is chocked full of all kinds of exciting stuff at SMD - winner of SOTM for the prior month, sponsor of SOTM for the existing month, any and all give-a-ways, and just exciting stuff in general. Here are links to each of the three newsletters so that you can check them out:

June Newsletter

July Newsletter

August Newsletter

September Newsletter

The September newsletter went out today (9/21).

Now, I have a question for you . . . how many of you would think it'd be pretty cool for us to feature a SMD Member in each newsletter? We could tell a little something about them, their vehicle, their system, etc.

i get notifications for subscriptions and pm's but no newsletter, idk why unless i opted out when i subscribed (i have a tendency to do that) but this is one newsletter id like to get.

and thats a great idea featuring a member every month.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I agree it would be nice to feature a SMD member.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived