Do You Put Your Windows Down?

Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

• I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....

well arent you the biggest asshole. why the hell would you do that again? thats just immature, and youre showing no respect to others.

X2.... hell i mean, the cops already hate us!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

do it again and hell prolly call the cops on you. we dont need anymore noise ordinances!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

do it again and hell prolly call the cops on you. we dont need anymore noise ordinances!

Tell me about it, in Bradenton, FL if you can hear it outside of 25 feet you can get a hefty fine...mine can be heard that far with the windows up :unsure:

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

jus today when I had to pick up my car to get fixed, it was on a side of town i aint usually on, and i was at a stop light and was in the turning lane and some guy drives by in a pimp'd out f-150 with it blarin and then when the arrow for me went green i cranked it with "H.C.P." by Chrome and drove by him, then got held up at the light for a lil bit then he drove by slowly and looked in my car to see what the hell I had( I had my back seat down, I always do) it was funny oh i had the front windows down and sunroof open

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Tell me about it, in Bradenton, FL if you can hear it outside of 25 feet you can get a hefty fine...mine can be heard that far with the windows up :unsure:

thats ANYWHERE in florida. trust me on that one. gay aint it? considering most bikes and big trucks with big ass mud tires on them, you can hear over a 1/4 mile away. thats what fuckin gets me. hell, even exhaust is annoying sometimes.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i voted windows down because i always drive with the windows down if the weather permits.... i did so even when i didnt have sound

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i drive windows down too but the topics about bumpin wit the windows down.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

thats ANYWHERE in florida. trust me on that one. gay aint it? considering most bikes and big trucks with big ass mud tires on them, you can hear over a 1/4 mile away. thats what fuckin gets me. hell, even exhaust is annoying sometimes.

I know the cops around here can be real assholes about it too, but I have some haw managed to not get a single ticket. maybe its because Im not an asshole and jamming my stereo around all the old people sitting next to me at a red light, or the old guy watering his lawn.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I just CRAPPED on a GEEK who was banging to techno... HAHA

I was at our mall and he was sitting at the front i guess waiting for someone and i heard him. lol i pulled up next to him with my music full blastin (Bass knob on ZERO)

lol.. he just smiled.. and said

" I got some subs tho.. haha"

and i said..

"oh you do? what you got?"

"I have 2 tens, hear em?"

....lol..

me..

"No, I cant really hear the bass.. " (i could but just said it.. lol)

Then i turned my bass knob up 50% and said..

"I got some subs too!" lol..

he just was shocked lol.. these other guys that were walking out was like, dude yours is louder! lol..

I thought it was great... lol

06 SCION tC

Archived