Sonic Electronix

Does your spose support your bass addiction?

my mom likes that i got a hobby and my dad used to build speakers, but not anymore, but he's really good with all this staff, so he helps me out alot, but he hates music i listen too, espeacially if i put young jeezy on :D

i like the feedback,keep them coming.This will help my cause.They funny thing is thats how i met my now wife 20 years ago with my boom,boom.lol

damn smokey she did a great job, and she's cute too, you have the perfect woman.

edit: im single so no spouse to put up with the hobby, but both my parents like it somewhat, my dad used to compete back in the day.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

My ex-wife hated it (I guess that's why she's my ex). My girl now, she is not the basshead that I am but she has went to a show with me before and even though she has no clue, she pays attention when I explain things to her and she likes to show off in the Camry every now and then. She actually did most of the research into Sundown Audio and she wants me to be able to do a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Well my wife appreciates the hard work and craftman ship that is put into this hobby. She enjoys the end result, hates the time it can take to built one of these beasts. Also cant stand the money I can spend on it. I cant blame her it can get insane sometimes. But As it has been stated it keeps me out of trouble

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Until I recently broke up with my girlfriend she liked the bass. She even let me put 2 RE 15's in her durango. when I asked her why she said "I thought it would be fun to buy all the stuff & let you do whatever you wanted bc I want to support you" SHE metered it and did a 140.6. Although when we were in the same car we kept it down so we could hear each other lol. but when she was by herself I could hear her coming. she always had it up by herself.

My parents on the other hand cant stanf any part of my addiction.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

my girlfriend always tells me that she hates how loud my bass is. she usually plugs her ears when were driving.

she appreciates audio though because she understands how much time and money is invested on a good system.

i guess im the same way. i appreciate art because of the time and effort put into it, but im not a big fan of painting, sculpting, etc.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

My ex liked it as long as i didnt go past 35/50. Every once in a while she didnt mind, usually depended on the song. Shed cover her ears and id turn it up and she would laugh.

My dad liked the version of Comfortably numb and come sail away i had. But he never once sat in the car with it turned up. Neither did my mom. My dad has been meaning to get out to a show with me to see what its all about.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

well my woman bitches and moans about me building boxes and spending so much time outside..... but when the bass line starts she shuts up quick...

/nuff said

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

My girlfriend hasn`t even heard my system! lol! But I won`t cranck it up now because she`s pregnant and I am expecting my first kid! :D but back to the stereo thing, my grandfather hates it and says it`s a waste of money, my parents likes it because it keeps me busy, my brother and sister loves it. And all props to my girl, she has been really patient and supportive, gotta love that! :give_rose:

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

HMMM no one in my family really seems to mind it much they think its cool that I know how to do it. But then again they don't know much about it either.

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Archived