box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

sounds like a nice system, and guys, maybe he ment 33mm of xmax, and just put inches? come on, calm down every one :) everyone makes mistakes every now and then

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

they may have 33mm of exursion MAYBE just chill out man. theyre still decent speakers though

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

sounds like a nice system, and guys, maybe he ment 33mm of xmax, and just put inches? come on, calm down every one :) everyone makes mistakes every now and then

he already claimed that he meant 33inches of xmax with all four subs put together which would mean each subs has 8.25" of excursion..... hmmmm :bsflag:

and cracking your windshield means nothing because i have a crack from top to bottom and a piece of glass missing from my windshield from when i had my two havocs in and they only hit a 144.5 soo thats not that loud

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

look like good subs sounds good you should have big perm sign up to this forum so we can get some specs and info about his subs including prices and how to reach him

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

of course he meant 33mm of x max, not 33" inches of x max, anyone who didn't see that - well... not going to get in to that

but 3mm more x max doesn't mean a whole lot from sub to sub, more about motor force, cone strength/area, even weight means something- of cone, not total woofer weight.

But a good strong motor with a really heavy cone adds ALOT of impact. I have built and tested side by side before doing that, and the heavier cones will hold a harder slap, and usually lower bass notes

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

also, Im interested in the look of the magnets/motor assembly, not the cone

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived