4 15''s B.P's 2kw Custom Box Chevy Suburban

Thats a double stacked mag with a double back plate to make it appear to be a tripple or quadroople stacked. very cunning as it could fool a lot of people and in this case it cleary has its.

You can clearly see thats a double stacked motor with a couple of backplated thrown on to make it look big. Most 1500 rms subs now are all tripple stacked with 3" coils.

with only a double stacked motor and average surround that sub aint doing 30mm xmax for shit the orion hcca just about dose it and that has some crazy travel cant see the coil properly but i doubt its a 3" id say this sub was good for aound 1krms

Put it this way if theese subs took 3k all day have full neomags and did 30mm xmaxx then this big perm guy has just built the best ever value for money subwoofer thats ever been seen!

If theese are the specs hes told you then i dont know about big perm but i smell a big WORM!

Saying that i bet its not a bad woofer just WAY WAY WAY OVEREXAGERATED!

That top plate assembly is more than likely just the XBL2 style that the Adires used,

How many magnets don't really matter on power handling, is cooling #1, gap tightness helps so the coil radiates heat outwards to the top plate assembly, and frame, and also pole piece that the coil strokes up and down against

And of course, coil surface area, OD of windings, and length of windings, along with the wire thickness

quantity of magnets has nothing to do with power handling, but how the magnets is used

wider, flatter magnet, with a good bump to the back plate to allow the coil to travel will work better than 4 magnets stacked on top of each other

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im right then?

his 1 sub = 15''s of cone

my 4 subs = 60''s of total cone

I move more air = I win?? or am I wrong?

Lol

If we do it that way, my 36 inches of total cone is 9db louder then your 60 inches of cone....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

:give_rose:

That top plate assembly is more than likely just the XBL2 style that the Adires used,

How many magnets don't really matter on power handling, is cooling #1, gap tightness helps so the coil radiates heat outwards to the top plate assembly, and frame, and also pole piece that the coil strokes up and down against

And of course, coil surface area, OD of windings, and length of windings, along with the wire thickness

quantity of magnets has nothing to do with power handling, but how the magnets is used

wider, flatter magnet, with a good bump to the back plate to allow the coil to travel will work better than 4 magnets stacked on top of each other

yeah dude your totaly rite there. my reply was a little lazy my bad! i taking into account the smalish mag which wont have a huge amount of control over the woofer at high power to get 30mm travel you need a long throw and a huge mag to get 30mm froma double stack must mean this sub have some crazy non linar travel . i think this woofer would reach mechanicle limits maby not thermal very quickly with 3k up up it

but hey who knows! the extra baclplates or what ever has been used could indeed have something to do with allowing the woofer to have a huge throw!

The fact that a neo mag was claimed makes me doubt the rest of the woofer tho now.

but i guess the only way to tell is to actualy test the woofers. seems a little too good to be true tho.

wow, this guy just made my night.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

I R Forum Noob. haha I will Edit with Pics Update here in few Mins Thanks Tacoma :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NeoMagnets

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy :)

ALRIGHT Finally had a Nice Fucken Day out Yesterday so I took out a Sub and took some pics of my 15's, Tomarrow Im meeting up with Big Perm Hopefully to finally get a video on my camera of his astro van with 6kw to his 2 18's, i will get pics when i head to his place. Leave FeedBack on Pics Please.

so i cant buy some yet? i would buy some no doubt... just to check it out... and if i liked it i would buy two... keep us updated...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

I R Forum Noob. haha I will Edit with Pics Update here in few Mins Thanks Tacoma :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NeoMagnets

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy :)

ALRIGHT Finally had a Nice Fucken Day out Yesterday so I took out a Sub and took some pics of my 15's, Tomarrow Im meeting up with Big Perm Hopefully to finally get a video on my camera of his astro van with 6kw to his 2 18's, i will get pics when i head to his place. Leave FeedBack on Pics Please.

LMAO, those are not neodymium motors. Those are standard ceramic (ferrite) slugs. 3kw? Maybe for burps but you can clearly tell by the picture those are 2.5" coils. I honestly don’t see them handing much over 1200rms to music for an extended period of time. Wow at the lack of common knowledge in this thread.

LMAO at those handling 3k each....not a chance man, def not a neo motor and a 2.5" coil. i dont think they would even like 3k for a burp lol

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

LMAO at those handling 3k each....not a chance man, def not a neo motor and a 2.5" coil. i dont think they would even like 3k for a burp lol

For burps it possible, in the right enclosure but there is no way they are going to handle that on music.

The lack of knowledge by the OP is humorous. 33" of X-Max? 15" Sub has 15"^2 of cone area? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Archived