Sonic Electronix

12000+ watts rms going to nothing now "NEED NEW SUBS"

Those PA3000DB amps have been proven over and over to do pretty damn close to its rated power at 14v, hes got almost 16v, and its still not doing 3000rms per amp?

They are actually tested at 2400rms IIRC at 1ohm, thats why I bought these amps too, and why so many other people bought them. Its a widely copied amp board that a lot of companies used, not a Power Acoustic amp board AT ALL

Big misunderstanding on that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

'

do u no the price on the lvl 4's 15's

got to pm rusty. I am getting 4 lvl 4 15's off him because his subs are the dankest shit =D

but if you are really doing 3k per sub than you need lvl 5's

Naw

turn radio up on high volumes (not max tho). To find the true rms rating of a amp take a volt meter put the neg and pos on the speaker output or run speaker wire through the current clamp from the speaker output of the amp. From there you will get a read out. You take that read out and square it. Once you do that you divide that squared number by the ohm load you have your amp at. Once you divide that will give you your rms rating of that amp at that ohm load

my amps have been tested with a volt/ current meter.

The findings with volume on 30 (max is 35) are as follow...

current output from amp was 56.2

you take that 56.2 and square it. You get 3158.

Then you divide by the ohm load you have the amp at (mine was 1 ohm). So I did 3158/1=3158, which is my rms wattage at 1 ohm.

Now I wont say that all PA amps can output like this one can but I have gotten good number off of different spl mics all btw 150 to 151.2 DB

3kw through 160a fusing? BS

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I honestly dont understand why the amp is called the PA3000Db , when its rated on the box 2300rms

I think they claim 3000 max, but max is way over that?? I don't know

but its 900- 1000@4ohm 1800@2ohm, 2300@1ohm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That fuse would blow really quick eventhough he has high voltage. I`d say maximum 2500 with around 15 volts through a 160a fuse.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/20/13128.html

thats from the man himself look for the post from snafu you may know him. had a hand in building some pretty cool stuff.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/20/12106.html

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I honestly dont understand why the amp is called the PA3000Db , when its rated on the box 2300rms

I think they claim 3000 max, but max is way over that?? I don't know

but its 900- 1000@4ohm 1800@2ohm, 2300@1ohm

Because that's the name of the amp. PA3000Db, not PA3000Db watts, that's where most people go wrong, they look at the numbers in the name of the amp and think it's suppose to do what it name says. they need to look at the rms ratings. but 2300 watts , for the price isn't that bad (dollar/watt),

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Archived