there the dual ts series

that they have in walmart

with the right headunit these things are very clear

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

nahh headunit definetly has somthing to do with it

i used to have a POS dual HU which came in the car when i got it but when i went with the alpine the music got totally clearer

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

nahh headunit definetly has somthing to do with it

i used to have a POS dual HU which came in the car when i got it but when i went with the alpine the music got totally clearer

so the dual hu was a POS but you went and paid for more dual products?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

An even better tweeter would blow your mind. Dual tweeters are like the ugly fatties. Sure, it's good lovin, but you get a hot girl with a banging body, it's like riding a Rainbow or Focus tweeter.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

i'd never use a speaker that costs less than the wire it takes to go from the hu to the door

i'm sure they could sound better than stock, and im sure a good hu made them sound better, but a good hu would make stocks sound better too

you just went from a 1 on the sq meter to like a 1.5. spend some money on nice speakers and an amp and find out what a 6 sounds like.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i'd never use a speaker that costs less than the wire it takes to go from the hu to the door

i'm sure they could sound better than stock, and im sure a good hu made them sound better, but a good hu would make stocks sound better too

you just went from a 1 on the sq meter to like a 1.5. spend some money on nice speakers and an amp and find out what a 6 sounds like.

Hells yeah im riding with stocks and im using my pioneer DEH-p7800MP stereo bad ass stereo. and it sounds like some good decent speakers.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

sbx.jpg

there the dual ts series

that they have in walmart

with the right headunit these things are very clear

this is a joke right? please say its a joke.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

this is a joke right? please say its a joke.

for realz haha who would want that? i mean i wouldnt even buy that if it was for my grandmas car even tho she doesnt have a car hahaha u probably wanted to get it because of the light hahaha

and if u want good sounding speakers dont go with anything they sell at walmart go to a locar car audio shop or order something online...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664